Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Getting to know you! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Welcome New Members (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1714)

andy206 April 7th, 2009 06:16 PM

Hi. my name is Andy, 28. i am here because i feel close to women all around, we truly have a different psychology than men and we can enjoy friendship and communication at a deeper level. i am here to get advice, informations and to share my experiences as well.
god bless!

nobeefvv April 7th, 2009 09:11 PM

Hi and welcome back and welcome all newby's....

Ohh :easterbasket: Happy Easter

:wink1:

IRISH_EYES_99 April 8th, 2009 05:27 PM

Welcome to each of you. sorry I missed that Rachel Ray show. Must have been something. This is a great site. A lot of threads to check out. Hope you keep coming back. While you're here check out our chat times on WomensSpace.

Tanara April 8th, 2009 07:13 PM

(((((Irish))))) just because!!
(((((Nobeef))))) Thank you hun!!! It feels good to be back!

Wolf_angel April 8th, 2009 07:38 PM

(((((((((Everyone))))))))
Just to let you know the best times I have found other than the boards...is in chat! :) Lots of fun and gee we can be silly...LOTS! LOL
Have a great day!:)

crazymomma April 9th, 2009 09:23 AM

I agree I love chat here at wow, just wish I could get into chat but no windows =no chat. but at least I can still get on the boards.

Silliegirl April 11th, 2009 12:47 AM

I am hoping that having a "Outlet" to go to will help me as I help to understand why my husband annoys me so much lately.

Irene April 13th, 2009 07:25 AM

I enjoy women Online Worldwide, because i think that it is interesting to talk with other women about several issues like family, friends etc..

uglyduckling38 April 15th, 2009 07:05 AM

hello there, i am new here.. and i understood i need to post sthing here to be a full member?

emaloveslucylou April 15th, 2009 01:21 PM

Hi I am 35 year old woman, I was married for 11 years but now consider myself as lesbian. I have met a really lovely woman and we are so attracted to one another and get on well, we have both really fallen for one another, the problem that keeps recurring is the fact that she does not fully trust that I am a lesbain, because i was married for such a long time, she now says she cannot continue our relationship because she cannot shake the doubts, even though I tell her I have never felt this way about anyone and am so happy with her, she is the 3rd woman I have been with since leaving my x husband.

rjsfeminist April 18th, 2009 04:20 PM

Welcome back, Tanara!!! and hi to all the newbys! :hi::hi::hi:

MissD April 19th, 2009 02:03 PM

I wanted to join Women Online to communicate with other women from around the world. I hope to gain an understanding into other women's lives and points of view.

Tanara April 19th, 2009 09:09 PM

((((((rjsfem))))) It is good to be back!!

IRISH_EYES_99 April 20th, 2009 08:54 PM

:boquet::boquet::wtg: WTG to all the newbies & oldies dropping in. Hope you all choose to return here many times. :boquet::boquet::cheers:

leolionesss April 22nd, 2009 12:10 PM

just here to meet women and chat