Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

PoohsBigSister May 25th, 2008 11:21 PM

RED ROVER RED ROVER... SEND IRISH RIGHT OVER!!!!! giggle! :)

kickball or dodgeball??

PoohsBigSister May 25th, 2008 11:25 PM

RED ROVER RED ROVER... SEND IRISH RIGHT OVER!!!!! giggle! :)

kickball or dodgeball??

IRISH_EYES_99 May 26th, 2008 11:16 AM

roflmao (((((((((((((((( PBS))))))))))))))))))))),

Dodge Ball.. oops it hit you, you're out!!

What other games did you play?

PoohsBigSister May 26th, 2008 11:58 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..IRISH!!! you HIT ME??? darn it!!! giggle! ;)

i hung out with my aunt's kids alot - she had 6! sooo... we always had two teams to play games! ;) we played all kinds. Hide and Seek was a FAVORITE...several variations of tag, kickball, softball, red rover, red light green light, mother may I, London Bridge, Farmer in the Dell, Duck Duck Goose... :) Ahhh...i loved those games and they are good memories for me! ;) giggle!

I loved playing hide and seek at DUSK... :) that was one of our favorites! ;)

Today is Memorial Day, and as such, my question is... Do you have a tradition for honoring this holiday? (Like visiting a cemetery , putting out a flag, or attending a ceremony?) or is it a day to celebrate and kick off summer?

PoohsBigSister May 26th, 2008 11:59 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..IRISH!!! you HIT ME??? darn it!!! giggle! ;)

i hung out with my aunt's kids alot - she had 6! sooo... we always had two teams to play games! ;) we played all kinds. Hide and Seek was a FAVORITE...several variations of tag, kickball, softball, red rover, red light green light, mother may I, London Bridge, Farmer in the Dell, Duck Duck Goose... :) Ahhh...i loved those games and they are good memories for me! ;) giggle!

I loved playing hide and seek at DUSK... :) that was one of our favorites! ;)

Today is Memorial Day, and as such, my question is... Do you have a tradition for honoring this holiday? (Like visiting a cemetery , putting out a flag, or attending a ceremony?) or is it a day to celebrate and kick off summer?

crazymomma May 26th, 2008 02:00 PM

I use to go to the cemetery every year and plant flowers on my granddad's grave and everyone else in the family too. Now I live so far away that I don't do it.
We barbeque and try to make the locate parade.
For your BBQ, what meat do you like best?

IRISH_EYES_99 May 26th, 2008 06:12 PM

We always went to the cemetary. We also dressed up wearing red, white, and blue. My parents came over from Ireland. They taught us to respect our Country. To stand by it's colors, always to salute the flag, and the military marching in the parades. I can still picture my father ( no matter what else was going on ) his hat in hand held over his heart. You stood tall as the flag passed by.

As much as we learned the Irish songs & dance, we learned that Ireland was our heritage... America was our home.

May God bless all our military. Those that have passed on, those who are serving now, those who have served, and yes those yet to serve. We may or may not agree with the politics, but we do stand behind those who serve.

Fav foods at a bbq.. hmmm depends on who is doing the cooking. :cantfocus My son cooks up a mean BBQ.

Games -- Old Lady Witch! Truth or Dare. Roller Skating, Ice Skating... How about Going Steady, I don't think they do that anymore... wear his ring on a chain around your neck. ( OOps ) Am not showing age.. I"ve heard tell of these things :rolleyes::cackle::cackle: ;) ;)

PoohsBigSister May 26th, 2008 07:31 PM

Irish... i'm going steady!! giggle! ;)

what's your question dear??? :)

if i'm going to have something grilled, i'd like it to be a steak please. :)

and... here's a question to fill in for Irish...

rocking chair or recliner?

IRISH_EYES_99 May 26th, 2008 10:31 PM

:hmph::moon::p:p:pPBS!!!! :D My grandkids love the recliner. They also love the rocking chair. :clap::clap::hi::hi::cackle:

You know it's really not nice to pick on Nana!! You see when you approach "maturity" in life you tend to get away with more. ???!!!! Sooooooo my dear... Question when is Bruce hitting these boards???:angelic: / or is it :devilish: ;) ;)

PoohsBigSister May 26th, 2008 11:09 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Irish!!!!!!!!!!! definitely.... :devilish: !!!!

giggle!!!!!!

how about this one... advil or aleve?? i fell today..and am stiff and sore all over now. :(

NotSocrazyJoJo May 26th, 2008 11:34 PM

Indy Racing or Nascar

NotSocrazyJoJo May 26th, 2008 11:58 PM

fishing or ice fishing

NotSocrazyJoJo May 26th, 2008 11:59 PM

dishes or laundry

NotSocrazyJoJo May 27th, 2008 12:00 AM

sorry these popped into my head lol
one more cowboys or colts

crazymomma May 27th, 2008 09:13 AM

:eek::eek::omg:I turn my back and all these questions!!!
Let's see...recliner that rocks:cackle:, advil or I just pop one of the pain pills I'm on. God 1210mg. aday!!!
And for NotSoCrazyJOJO:
Nascar,fishing,dishes, and I don't like football. sorry.
Speaking of dishes, Hand wash or do you have a dish washer?
I joke with John's mom and tell her we have a dish washer....ME!!! :rofl::rofl: