Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

IRISH_EYES_99 May 27th, 2008 10:55 AM

Hmmmmm Patriots/ RedSox/ Celtics/Bruins You can take me out of MA, but you can't take MA out of me. Oh that wasn't the question.. well it's like staying in the lines when coloring. Sometimes it's a lot more fun outside the lines. :clap::clap:

http://www.wowwomen.com/goblins09/9.gif

((((((((( PBS)))))))))))))) are you ok? Sorry about your fall. :boquet: Advil, Alieve has 2 many possible side effects.

Nascar when I do watch it. Fishing. Eons ago a few of us would go out on the fishing boat off of Plum Island.

Swimming at the beach or in a pool?

NotSocrazyJoJo May 27th, 2008 01:49 PM

cooking or dining out

PoohsBigSister May 27th, 2008 01:50 PM

BEACH!!!! oh...sorry for the yell.. LOL..i soooo miss the beach!!! sigh. I'll settle for the pool here..but oohhh..i miss the beach! ;)

i'm sore, but feeling better today! :) I'm such a dork..giggle! ;)

and.... now ... do you like the lounge chair or an adirondak chair for sitting out side??

:)

PoohsBigSister May 27th, 2008 01:51 PM

LOL!! jojo we posted at the same time!! :)

I Love to cook when i'm with someone who appreciates the effort... :) otherwise..eat out!

Here's my question again. :)
and.... now ... do you like the lounge chair or an adirondak chair for sitting out side??

IRISH_EYES_99 May 30th, 2008 12:06 PM

Rocking chair & sometimes off the rocker :D :D Said it before PBS picked on me again. Cooking. Do love going out to restaurants. Being pampered, waited on is good.

Don't forget to come to chat tonight!! Beach party in Celebration Central/ formerly Shampoo Corner. I know for a fact that NanaWOW would love to see you all.

Sunscreen or not!

PoohsBigSister May 30th, 2008 12:39 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't pick on you Irish...just little love pecks..GIGGLE!!!!! ;)

I had a date last night..and I have one tonight..soooo..I won't be in chat tonight..BUT..i'm totally gonna try to make song blanks on Sunday!!! :)

After you read a book you've bought...do you give it away or keep it?

IRISH_EYES_99 May 31st, 2008 01:01 AM

It depends, Recently gave 2 boxes of books to a friend to share with her other friends. Also donated a box of them at one of the dr's office.

But still have 2 bookcases filled with books. I do try and keep those trilogies together.. so if I do give them away it's as a set.

Life with all it's bumpy roads... what helps keep your sanity together?

crazymomma May 31st, 2008 10:57 AM

WOW and posting. No, I am not trying to be a suck up, it's the truth. When life is getting nuts, I come here and read the posts, maybe post a bit myself. Right now I am a bit down as I have a cold.
Fist sign of a cold call the doctor or try home remedies?

NotSocrazyJoJo May 31st, 2008 11:21 AM

I keep all my Nora Roberts books but other books once I read them I sell them to half price books so that I can get more.

NotSocrazyJoJo May 31st, 2008 11:22 AM

ok I have one: wear your hair down or in a ponytail

NotSocrazyJoJo May 31st, 2008 11:23 AM

I have mine in a bun most of the time cause it is too hot when I leave it down. In winter it is down more, summer up more

PoohsBigSister May 31st, 2008 12:46 PM

Most of the time... it is down..it looks better that way on me. And..when i'm doing housework or it's super hot..i'll put it up in either a pony tail or a clip. :)

I LOVE MY LONG HAIR!!

So..that being said... LONG OR SHORT HAIR?? :)

IRISH_EYES_99 May 31st, 2008 08:25 PM

I'm at the point in my life that short hair works better for me. :) Oh NotSoCrazyJoJo I love Nora Roberts just finished reading the 2nd book of her Blood Brothers Trilogy The HOllows... her 3rd one comes out in Dec The Pagan Stone.. can't wait. :)
Most of those books I get at Target's paperback their prices are right. :) Although I do like to go to Borders grab a book and a Latte it's so relaxing.

Beach Party in WomensSpace tonight... try and make it. ")

crazymomma June 1st, 2008 10:01 AM

:ponder:/me thinks Irish is getting forgetful!! No question? Hum Let's see I am now older to and have settled in with the short hair thing I love it but, I need to be trimmed again. It great and so much easier.
Do you read or watch TV more?

NotSocrazyJoJo June 1st, 2008 12:17 PM

I read more than watch tv. Tv gets boring to me. I would rather snuggle up with a good book.(((( Irish Eyes 99)))) Cant wait for the 3rd book to come out. I also like her vampire trilogy, kinda odd for her to do it but it was good.