Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

ScribbleWOW December 15th, 2002 08:33 AM

Scribble sneaks past the big elves. She quietly giggles as she takes the iron to the nice poofed out try. Wait'll Droopy sees this :cackle:

LiamFan, I see Dr. Twister about those destructive urges. She says that I'm just full of hot air or something like that. Dunno what she meant :angelic:

ElfWOW December 15th, 2002 09:19 AM

Best wishes and a Happy Holiday season.

From the favorite Elf....:)

Melynn December 15th, 2002 10:25 PM

{{{{{SnowFlake}}}}} Those frogs were the best part of the song so far! You should have seen what those Chippendale dancers looked like when those frogs started leaping!<g>

The new tree is gorgeous, thank you so much!

Hi {{{HoofPrint}}} Excellent sleuthing on the tree flattening mystery!

/me accidentally throws the iron at Scribble. Oops. My bad. ;)

HoofPrintElf December 16th, 2002 09:53 PM

HA HA Melynn

Good job!

HoofPrintElf makes note: Be Nice in Melynn's Folder

SnowFlake December 16th, 2002 09:55 PM

(((((((Melynn)))))) :D Glad the frogs worked out so well. I had been concerned that they would interfere with the Chippendales duties. ;)

Today, I'm leaving a hot fudge sundae with crushed oreos, chocolate chips, and chocolate jimmies on top. Enjoy :)

*SnowFlake dances out of the folder singing.. on the 11th day of Christmas SnowFlake gave to you 11 Fuzzy Pipecleaners, 10 Frogs a-leaping, 9 Chippendales dancing, 8 Maids a-cleaning, 7 Schwans delivery trucks, 6 chickens a-laying, Fiiiiiiiiive Gooooooooooooooolden Twiiiiiiiiiinkies, 4 turtlenecks, 3 french fries, 2 calling teenagers, and a parakeet in an apple trreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

MzKlaus December 17th, 2002 10:51 AM

the real boss of Santa, hehehe

{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}

I just know your being on the bestest behavior for your Santa :)

Am still busy fattening up Santa so he can fit in his suit. he lost so much weight on that vacation we took in the Carribean last summer. First on in decades.
Am soon going to gather up all the Elf's and Reindeer so we can get ready. It's only 7 days away. Hope your Hannuka was nice......:)

HoofPrintElf December 17th, 2002 11:07 AM

HoofPrintElf addresses an envelope with "For Melynn Only" then slips in a Macy's Gift Card for $1000.

Who says I ain't nice?

HoofPrintElf December 17th, 2002 11:08 AM

HoofPrintElf slips Melynn's wallet back into her purse and quietly sneaksk outta Melynn's folder before anyone sees her

MzKlaus December 17th, 2002 11:10 AM

kiss up or should I say brown noser, hehehe :D

Melynn December 17th, 2002 11:32 AM

/me takes the fuzzy pipecleaners and tickles the Chippendale Dancers. Dance you dancers, dance!<g>

{{{{{SnowFlake}}}}} You've provided me with hours of entertainment. Thank you! mmmmm... hot fudge sundae. That's got to be what heaven tastes like. :)

Thanks for the gift card {{{HoofPrint}}}. I'll be needing some new or shall we say bigger clothes, now that I've eaten all of these goodies.

{{{{{MzClaus}}}}} Thanks so much for visiting! Santa can fatten up with no problem in this folder. My Santa leaves a lot of delicious goodies. Urp... ;)

MzKlaus December 17th, 2002 11:34 AM

oh bless you Melynn :)
that's what I say when someone has a little to much flavor in their belly :)

ScribbleWOW December 17th, 2002 12:58 PM

:mad: Hoofy, you forgot to MENTION that gift certificate was STOLEN from the big man himself!

HoofPrintElf December 17th, 2002 10:21 PM

NO it wasn't. It was purchased, legally so... with money from Melynn's wallet. I swear!!!!!!

Droopy Needle December 18th, 2002 04:43 AM

So, that's what you do. Steal money from people so they buy their own gifts. Santa told me he wanted to see you NOW in his office :mad:

ScribbleWOW December 18th, 2002 11:12 AM

This I gotta see :cackle: