Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

Cod October 17th, 2003 08:56 AM

and the Reds traded that Boone boy! Geesh.....

Hi Nana and Addie!

LiamFan! October 17th, 2003 09:36 AM

Aaron Boone is cute. Drew thinks I jinxed the Red Sox by voicing that out loud...LOL

Addie October 17th, 2003 11:06 AM

Oh, so it was YOUR fault.<g>

Good morning {{{{{Liam}}}}}

Hey there {{{{{Cod}}}}}

It's FRIDAY! Yea!

Cod October 17th, 2003 12:30 PM

oh oh...Liam! You and that Chicago guy better hurry up and cross into Canada right now! ;-)

Hey (((Addie))) do you have Panera where you live? I ask because I am sitting here nibbling on an asiago bagel, with cream cheese and two tomato slices. YUM! You could put like motor oil on these bagels and STILL love 'em!

Addie October 17th, 2003 01:21 PM

ROFL! See Liam run. Run Liam, run!<g> Hey, you didn't happen to break my dishwasher, did you? I gotta run out and buy a new one and I was wondering if I should have the bill sent to you. ;)

Cod, your description is mouthwatering! I'm starving now! Did you bring enough for everyone? You know the rules about eating in folders. ;)

We do not have Panera, at least not that I know about. Is Panera a person, place or thing? Color me confused.<g>

Cod October 17th, 2003 01:37 PM

Panera is heaven! Actually it's Panera Bread...a place where a counter full of amazing pastries meets you at the door. Behind that are a dozen or so bins of delicious bagels. Two of my favorites are...the asiago...and the cinnamon crunch...OMG! There is a counter behind which busy people in aprons produce specialty sandwiches, and soups in bread bowls.

Hey Addie....are you following "Starting Over" by chance?

Addie October 17th, 2003 05:40 PM

Dishwasher bought, will be delivered and installed on Monday. OMG! I have to wash dishes by hand until then? ;)

Cod I feel so out of touch today. I didn't know what panera was (open one here!) and I'm not following "Starting Over." I feel like such a disappointment. ;)

Cod October 17th, 2003 05:56 PM

::::looking over Christmas gift list:::::

Addie :::::strike:::::

Addie October 17th, 2003 06:19 PM

ROFLMAO!!! Well at least Melynn won't be affected. For some reason that Addie chick keeps speaking for her.<g>

WillowWOW October 18th, 2003 11:18 AM

((((Melynn)))) What is panera bread? Sorry the Red Socks didn't win! A dishwasher? Omgosh! LOL How lucky can a person be. :) I hope all of you have a great day! :)

RazberrieTart October 23rd, 2003 01:52 PM

<font color="darkgreen"> Oh POOR Addie having to wash dishes by hand !!!!
You poor poor thing.
I have to do, not only dishes by hand but the laundry by hand as well. I don't have a washing machine and the landromat doesn't wash well. See so it's not so bad LOL :) I might actually be getting a washer in November too so we'll see if my tub days are over :)
One can hope :)
Hugs,
Tartie
</font>

IRISH_EYES_99 October 23rd, 2003 07:10 PM

:D isn't (((((Addie ))))))) wonderful to you :) think I'll adopt her..;) Sounds like an "angel" to me:)
((LiamFan)) oh no tell me it wasn't your fault that they lost. tsk tsk.... We never ever speak out loud..rofl
(((COD))))... awhile before we moved they had opened up a Penera Bread .. it is wonderful. The aromas alone are yummmm,yummmm, yummmm :)
((((( Addie))))) use paper plates, plastic silverware.. anything disposable until dishwasher is installed... better yet... have someone take you out to eat ..no cooking... no clearing the table... no clean up.. Sounds good to me :) Tell them I said you deserve the best treatment.:)
((((WillowWOW))))) how are you?
hi(( Raz))

RazberrieTart October 24th, 2003 08:14 PM

<font color="midnightblue"> ROFL all that and all I get is a hi Raz ???
'hands on hips' Sheesh Irish make a girl feel REAL special there rofl rofl :D :D :cackle: :cackle:
It's ok I'm just teasing ya :)
((((((( Irish ))))))))
Hugs,
Tartie
</font>

IRISH_EYES_99 October 25th, 2003 04:11 PM

((((RazzleberryTart and TAy )))) Hello, how are you? Are you having an awesome day.. I mean now I gave you a big hug :) certainly didn't mean to slight you . Forgive me . :p :angelic: <~~~~ that's me!! rofl

((((((( Melynn ))))))) ((((((( all of her guests )))))))) :D

IRISH_EYES_99 October 25th, 2003 04:16 PM

Don't forget to set the clocks back an hour.. we gain an hour's sleep :) woohoo tonight!!!!!!!! Don't forget :)