Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

MrsSanityClause December 25th, 2004 12:43 AM

(((((((((((((Melynn))))))) It has been a busy week for me! I still need to visit the post office but you aren't forgotten hun! I know you have been very good. Merry Chirstmas to all and all a good night!

MintyFemme2 December 29th, 2004 06:11 PM

((((((((((((WA))))))))))))) I am so glad I am NOT a gingerbread man LOL. Something tells me gingerbread men would have very short lives around you and your fellow Canadains.

Psyndi May 23rd, 2005 01:47 PM

Hi Mellyn

It's good to see you and WOW are still here; it means the world is still turning.

Lot's of new faces, some I recognize. I must remember to run though here once in a while to see what happens.

Are the boards always this quiet?

Psyndi

Addie May 27th, 2005 10:42 PM

{{{{{Psyndi}}}}}

It's the meet the staff folders that are quiet. I think, after all these years, we've been met. ;)

Check out the other discussions when you have a chance. We go in spurts around here. There are days when we just can't shut up.<g>

It's good to see you! Feel free to cruise by at will!

Cad July 24th, 2005 02:43 AM

Hi there {{{{{Melynn}}}}} LTNS How are ya?

IRISH_EYES_99 July 24th, 2005 07:26 PM

(((((((((Melynn, Cod)))))))))))) Oh Melynn, Did you say, "Feel free to Cruise." ??Are you sending us all on a cruise. HOw absolutely wonderful. Got myself a new bathing suit..and clothes I'm ready ;) :D

IRISH_EYES_99 August 23rd, 2005 12:40 AM

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha ! Happy birthday dear Melynn Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cha cha cha !

M is for Magnificent
E is for Energetic
L is for Lovable
Y is for You
N is for Nucleus
N is for Noble

:bdaygrin: :drink: :D :angelic: :)

It's your day. Celebrate the whole day though.. then continue until your next birthday.

LiamFan! August 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM

Happy Birthday {{{{Melynn}}}}!!

Addie August 23rd, 2005 10:52 AM

Thank you so much {{{{{Irish}}}}}

{{{{{{{{Liam}}}}}}}} Thank you very much fellow 57er!

{{{{{Cad}}}}} A couple of weeks late.<g> I'm fine, how are you? Drive by again soon!

Allie August 24th, 2005 12:11 AM

Happy Birthday {{{{{Melynn}}}}}

Addie August 24th, 2005 01:50 AM

Thank you very much {{{{{{{{Allie}}}}}}}}

I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you all so much for making it so special.

Wolf_angel August 24th, 2005 11:33 PM

Happy Belated Birthday Melynn

(((((Melynn)))))
Didnt mean to be late. Yet I was busy doing my ties. Which only has to be recounted. Ugh! I want you to have a wonderful day, week and year.

Just know that you are one awesome amazing person who I am glad to know.

Have a great birthday week and year!

Have a great day!:)

MintyFemme2 August 27th, 2005 11:17 AM

(((((((((((((MELYNN))))))))))))) I forgot to post in here for your birthday.. happy belated birthday post! :bdaygrin: :drink: :drink: belated Birthday toast " May this year be the best year yet . Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady" Sallvie adds in "Sqeuak Squeak" LOL
you aren't really 57 are???

Addie August 27th, 2005 02:27 PM

{{{{{Wolf-angel}}}}} {{{{{Bouncy}}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sallvie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} You sing the best Happy Birthday I've ever heard!

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I'm happy to celebrate it for a few days, it makes it so much more fun! As long as I don't have to age more than one year at a time.<g>

And no, I'm not 57, not yet anyway. I was born in 57. er... <b>19</b>57.<g>

MintyFemme2 August 27th, 2005 06:24 PM

you are only 10 years older then me.. not a bad age ;)

IRISH_EYES_99 August 27th, 2005 09:32 PM

((((((((((((( Melynn)))))))))))))) (((((((((((( Melynn)))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((( Melynn))))))))))))))))))) extra hugs cause I can, I said so !!! :)

1957 --- what a year umm won't say where I was, or what I was up to ooops I mean doing !!! ;) Just a young chickadee here. ;) You believe me. Just know that you do!!! RIGHT!!

Extra hugs ;)

Wolf_angel August 28th, 2005 10:22 AM

Oh Melynn

Just wanting to wish you a great day!:)

Golly gee if you were born in 1957 you sure do look great.

IRISH_EYES_99 August 28th, 2005 08:50 PM

((((((((( Melynn))))))), ((((((( Wolf_Angel))))))) No! NO! What she meant was sometimes she feels like she was born that year. Yeah! That's it.

:D :D :angelic: :)

IRISH_EYES_99 August 28th, 2005 09:10 PM

shhhhhhh! Partyyyyyyyyy this Tues Aug30 in DanceWOW's folder!! Hush ! You didn't hear it from me at all.:)

Ohhhhhhhhh maybe it can be extended to her chat that night.. woohoo! ((((((Melynn)))))))))

Wolf_angel September 15th, 2005 11:12 AM

Picnic Party!

((((Melynn))))

Just thought I would share the good news of a Picnic Party in ScribeWOW's folder.

Perhaps you would be kind to remind everyone?

/e leaves some red string.

IRISH_EYES_99 October 1st, 2005 01:53 PM

(((((((((Melynn))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((( all )))))))),

heard you didn't mind spam... so I went and bought a few cans to spread around this folder.. Want some cheese with it, or crackers???

:D ;) :cackle: :blank: :p :p :chicken: :chicken:

ummm, Maybe I've been around kids to much lately.. :D :D :D :eek: :p :heh:

POOH2^ October 12th, 2005 11:04 PM

:cool: Howdy Melynn!

bzirc November 13th, 2005 03:24 AM

Hello!

Hey Melynn! What's Up! Just doing some odd computer work and ended up here! Miracle of miracles! Hope all is well with you.

bzirc

:hi:

LiamFan! November 13th, 2005 09:55 AM

Hey {{{bzirc}}}!

Addie November 13th, 2005 12:52 PM

{{{{{bzirc}}}}}

I'm just great! How are you? It's so good to see you! Please drop back by!!!

IRISH_EYES_99 November 13th, 2005 07:23 PM

(((((( bzirc))))))))) Now that the computer is working it would be nice to see you here more often. :)

(((((((( Addie))))))) ((((((((( Liamfan)))))))))))

firewife2104 November 14th, 2005 01:30 PM

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everyone!:D :hi:

PoohsBigSister November 19th, 2005 09:44 PM

(((((((((((MELYNN)))))))))))))

HI! I just wanted you to know .... I MISS YOU GUYS! I'm alive... doing ok, not great...but alive. It's a long long story and one that isn't finished yet, but this has been on **** of a year for me, and not in much good ways...sigh.

It's so good to know that I can always come here and read and feel close, even if I can't quite get the words to come out of my fingers.

You all mean the world to me, and well...I just wanted you to know that.

((((((((((((((EVERYONE))))))))))))))))))

WillowWOW November 28th, 2005 06:48 PM

Oh my goodness!

(((((((((Melynn))))))))

(((((((((PoohsBigSister))))))

I just wanted to drop off some melt-in-your-mouth drops. Some have hazlenuts and others have mint.
Hope you enjoy them.

Kristin December 2nd, 2005 01:34 PM

I'm BAAAACK!!!

(((((((((((Melynn))))))))))))))
I'm back - and how the heck are ya!!! The norwegian former WOW is at your humble disposal (uhm - DISposal? Isn't that a BAD word?Like disposing of someone???....rusty english...)...need any cool former WOWs back? Heheh...

Anyways - studies are over, just need to get back to my "ROOTS" again - I hope you are doing well!
Lots of love,
Kristin/former EmblaWOW!:angelic:

Addie December 2nd, 2005 04:46 PM

Oh my! They're coming out of the woodwork! ;)

{{{{{PBS}}}}} It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you're as well as possible. I've thought about you often and worried about you just a little too! Please keep in touch!

{{{{{{{Kristin}}}}}}} Wow!!! Talk about a blast from the past! ;) I'm so sorry I missed you last night!!! We're always looking for cool WOW's, past or future, or both!!! Just say the word!!! It's so good to see you!

Kristin December 4th, 2005 02:23 AM

OK,Saying the word!

((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))

Allrighty then - I'm saying the word! Give me an e-mailaddy so I can reach you,then:-).

So good to be back, and so confusing keeping track when chatting - out of practice, so I'm taking a crash course making myself stay up nights - nothing's changed there - chatting and trying to keep up. :) But I realise now how much I've missed this!!!

Hope you're still doing great, and hope to hear from you soon:-)
Lots of love,
Kristin;)

IRISH_EYES_99 December 4th, 2005 02:59 PM

(((((((Melynn )))))))))), ((((((( Kristin)))))))))))) . Yes, I can attest she has been practicing chatting. roflmao.. Making a night owl out of me again. Not complaining love it. ;))

It must be true about cpap.. ".... I feel young oh so young ...." I'm staying up all night just to chat with Kristin, Tango and whomever comes in. :D :D ;) ;) :eek:

Kristin December 4th, 2005 03:51 PM

LOL

((((((((((Melynn/IRISH))))))))))))

Thank you for your attestation, Irish!:) See Melynn? Already in practice!heheh...allthough somewhat desperate to get back to the OPTIMAL "me again!

Addie December 5th, 2005 12:10 AM

melynn_a@wowwomen.com :-)

{{{{{Irish}}}}} You feel young because you ARE young! All of us, forever young!

{{{{{Kristin}}}}} I am doing very great, thank you! Everything was almost perfect and now, with "NORWAY IN DA HOUSE" everything IS perfect!

Kristin December 5th, 2005 11:28 AM

Kristin is on a HUGE soap box today!

(((((((((((((((Melynn))))))))))))))))))

LOL - thanx! I got your e-mail address, so I'll write you a mail, so you'll have mine:) - I had SUCH a great time in Womensspace with DanceWOWs games last night (or rather this MORNING for me - uh)and I never knew I was so competitive! It's great being back again, and I am so happy to hear everything's good with you!

Maybe I found my way back just in time - tomorrow newspaper will bring a controversial article written by me - and I don't know if I'd like to stay in the country more after that - LOL. I'll seek immigration and come work as a full-time WOW. Sound OK?:cool:

Local farmer here goes on hungerstrike to make local politicians go back on a decision - he's 70 years old, and even my niese's children of 6 & 7 wouldn't act that childish! I'm attacking his VERY intolerable supportgroup/fanclub, and THAT will probably not go down well - as I see it, in the 70 year old man's brain, which is working poorly after 40 days of hungerstrike - he feels obligated to continue untill he dies to NOT disappoint he's supporters - which btw are NOT striking as well! So THAT is how far the sympathy goes. Mayor and national newspapers called today, and I STILL haven't slept - but as soon as I'm done mailing you, I'll unplugg phone and catch a few Zzzzz's!

Love & Hugs
The BARRACUDA from the BARRICADE:angelic:

IRISH_EYES_99 December 16th, 2005 06:13 PM

((((((( Melynn))))))))),

Wishing you and yours a most terrific holiday season. :) Lots of super wishes for your New Year.

MrsRedNose December 17th, 2005 01:39 PM

Happy Hanukkah early Miss Melyyn!

PoohsBigSister February 10th, 2006 04:45 PM

((((((((((((((((MELYNN))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Another drive by hugging!! :)

Had surgery in Dec...am still recovering... ugh!! Had a setback this week and it's like I haven't been doing a darn thing to get better ... :(

BUT.... good thoughts and hard work WILL PERSEVERE!!!!!! :D

Love ya!! :)

IRISH_EYES_99 February 12th, 2006 11:48 AM

((((((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))))))))), and (((((((((each of her guests))))))))))))))))))))))To each a big box of heart shaped chocolates/ no calories to be counted here. ;) ;) Enjoy! :D :D :D