Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you feel like bragging? (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=583)

Self May 15th, 2003 02:26 PM

Do you feel like bragging?

Do you know someone you'd like to brag about? I do, my grandson, Caleb has been on high honor roll all year at school. He's 9 years old, and gets to go to the track next week and meet and get autograhs from all the race car drivers!

"Way to go Bubby!"

http://www.wowwomen.com/halloween/goblin089.gif

Angel_Wolf May 22nd, 2003 10:58 AM

On the trail

Well I want to brag a bit.......its my oldest son Travis. Some of you know we are a Scouting family. Well my son Travis is on the trail to Eagle. He started his Eagle Project May 9,2003. He has worked everyday and weekend on it. But due to the holiday coming up he is going to be taking a break. Then resume it so he can get finished. Afterwards, in due time I would hope to post on here that he is getting his Eagle.
Thanks for the new folder! LOL I know I am not the only proud Mom that wants to brag about her kids. Although, my daughter has been a big brat. LOL Have a great day! :)

susieBsnowflake May 22nd, 2003 12:05 PM

my daughter had mastered her 2 wheeler, and my son is the star of his soccer team <G>:D

pegasus October 29th, 2004 12:43 PM

bragging? woohoo, sit back, relax, enjoy the show!!!!!:
My older son has several "challenges " in life among which is ADHD (real and very severe); RAD; epilepsy; cataracts that left him blind in the right and interferes, slightly, in the left ; co-survivor of abuse as well as other minor, or outgrown , afflictions.We were told that he needed residential schooling and would always be in at least special classes if not in special schools... WELL this past june this child graduated from regular classes out of a regular school, even if his GPA was extremely low, who cares, HE DID IT!!... and is currently attending classes through job corps!!!
Then there is my "baby", that is 197 lbs,stands at 5'11" and wears a 14 - 14 1/2 size shoe!! He is a freshman in high school, and yet already has a good idea what he wants to do and is in ROTC!! He is trying out for wrestling and is trying to decided which of the six girls pursuing him he wants to let catch him <giggles>!! he has been wonderful in this last year as I have been all but bed ridden ( more on that another place and time ) and am just getting back to job hunting. He has helped around the house and is a gr8 conversationalist. He is also helping me thru the breakup of my 7yr relationship.
I also have a grown daughter that survived a near-fataal accident 3 yrs ago whose husband is serving in Afghanistan as we speak!! ok more bragging later, i gotta find more goblins so i can brag that the new girl beat you all!!!!!!!

rjsfeminist November 12th, 2004 07:03 PM

Wow, Pegasus, sounds like you have every right to brag!

IRISH_EYES_99 November 12th, 2004 09:51 PM

Yes you do Pegasus, kudos to you and to your son. WTG :)

brede November 13th, 2004 07:46 PM

I'd love to brag right now, but it is time for me to get away from the computer for a while. So you can all just eagerly await the tales of Dread Pirate Drew!!!

kimpossible April 26th, 2005 09:26 PM

Oh Brede, you puppy is the most adorable creature I have ever spotted, what a clear picture. I am interested in hearing the endless tales of Dread Pirate Drew & the Brede crew!!!!! How old is your puppy. Tell me if I guess the breed correct, is it a lab? I could kiss the puppy on my screen he/she is so cute, NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO DEFINITELY BRAG ABOUT, and dance to the song, "WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT" HOO HOO
ha ha ha ha ha I'll pet sit for you if your in my area!!! That dog could definitely sell some calendars..........but my cut is at least 50% so I can donate to a humane society on Bob Barkers account.............EYA

Wolf_angel June 7th, 2006 09:49 PM

Woooooohoooooooooo

Just wanted to let all of you know that my oldest son Travis is in the U.S. Navy. He is at boot camp. I miss him terribly but I know this is good for him. Otherwise, just waiting on my first grandchild to be born who is due around August 7. I hope all of you are doing well.

Will be keeping all of you in prayers.

Have a great day!:)

IRISH_EYES_99 January 8th, 2009 07:43 PM

:boquet:
first if I could let this bouquet go fly in the sky it would be for((( Self.)))

((((((DACDjr )))))))))) I hope you read the very first post in here. Show it to Caleb one day. Let him know how proud she let everyone know she was of him. Then tell your others that she would have been just as proud of each of them.

Just running though some of the threads and saw that. So wanted to comment .

Oh yes btw I'm also very proud of my own kids, grandkids they never stop amazing me. Aren't our kids wonderful.

rjsfeminist January 10th, 2009 09:45 AM

They're the best, Irish!

Okay, bragging...If I'm allowed to brag on myself, I've just started my last semester on my way to getting a BA in journalism...

IRISH_EYES_99 January 10th, 2009 07:20 PM

:clap::clap::clap::newyear: Way to go ((((((((( rjsfeminist)))))))))))) You have every right to brag on yourself. Hold your head up high and shout it to the world.

Look at rjsfeminist go.. with her BA in Journalism. Woohoo!

PoohsBigSister January 11th, 2009 12:02 PM

YEAH RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D

rjsfeminist January 12th, 2009 05:24 PM

Thank you, thank you! (Takes a bow) Now to go and rattle some cages!

BabyBoyNames February 14th, 2009 12:08 PM

Congrats!!!