Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

appletreewoman December 3rd, 2002 04:45 PM

lol you are a goof snowflake..I mean that in the best of ways.

SnowFlake December 3rd, 2002 04:50 PM

A Goof???? Moi??
Well, yes... I suppose so. ;)

PumpkinPatchKid December 3rd, 2002 07:54 PM

:hi: Meylnn!

ChallengeWOW December 3rd, 2002 07:57 PM

<font color=white size=7>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE</font>
ROFL!!!

SnowFlake, Melynn has been very good this year. Thats what everyone tells me. Well, I don't know eeeeeeveryone, but the everyones I know, thats what they said!

(That'll be 5 buckOroos Melynn) :cackle: :cackle:

SnowFlake December 4th, 2002 10:32 PM

((((Challenge)))) That's certainly good to know. Does "everyone" get paid as much as you? ;)

*SnowFlake leaves Melynn 2 calling teenagers. You know how hard it is to get them off the phone. ;) And a parakeet in an apple tree. :D

SnowFlake December 5th, 2002 11:28 AM

:hi: ((((((Melynn)))))) :D I've been doing some research, and it appears you have been pretty good. :eek: Still, I think there's more to investigate.... ;)

*SnowFlake heads out on her quest and leaves for Melynn 3 French Fries (I ate the rest), 2 Calling Teenagers, and a Parakeet in an apple tree. :D

Addie December 5th, 2002 12:50 PM

Oh, I've been ever so good, really I have. Just ask any of the people I've <S>paid off</S> played with!

*2* Calling Teenagers!?!?! Nightmares again tonight. ;-)

/me goes to get a burger to go with those fries.

SnowFlake December 6th, 2002 06:59 PM

*hum along* On the 4th day of inquiries SnowFlake leaves to you... 4 Turtlenecks (it's getting cold), 3 French Fries, 2 Calling Teenagers, and a Parakeet in an Apple Treeeeeeee. la la la

Since I'm impressed so far with what I've heard and seen, I'll also leave a home made red velvet cake. :D

SnowFlake December 6th, 2002 07:00 PM

LOL, yes, I've just realized that I've switched 4 and 2 in the song.. but bear with me.. elves are busy this time of year. ;)

Addie December 7th, 2002 12:08 AM

Yea! I was waiting for the next line! Thanks and ROFL {{{{{SnowFlake}}}}}!!!

The red velvet cake is delicious!!! But, erm... I think <I>Velvet</I> is only supposed to be an adjective, not a noun. Delicious, but fuzzy. ;)

ChallengeWOW December 7th, 2002 06:14 PM

<font color=white size=7>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE</font>
And here alla this time I thought velvet was to be onna Elvis picture....Go figger!! :heh: :heh:

SnowFlake December 7th, 2002 07:51 PM

Y'all have never had Red Velvet Cake? You're missing out!!! :eek:

Well, Melynn, looks like you're in the clear. I can't find anyone that has a reason for you to be on the naughty list. :D

*SnowFlake leaves a pound of homemade fudge, and hums her way out of the folder...

On the 5th day of Christmas my SnowFlake gave to me Fiiiiiiiiiiive Gooooooooooooooolden Twinkieeeeeeeeeees, 4 Turtlenecks, 3 French Fries, 2 Calling Teenagers, and a parakeet in an apple treeeeeeeeeee.

LiamFan! December 7th, 2002 10:14 PM

I saw a red velvet cake last week at Sam's Club! I might just pick one up tomorrow...

Cod December 7th, 2002 10:54 PM

Don't pick up the one you saw LAST WEEK, tho! ;)

I'm followin' you around in here LiamFan!

Hi (((Addie)))

LiamFan! December 7th, 2002 11:14 PM

I noticed that!