Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

Addie December 2nd, 2005 04:46 PM

Oh my! They're coming out of the woodwork! ;)

{{{{{PBS}}}}} It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad you're as well as possible. I've thought about you often and worried about you just a little too! Please keep in touch!

{{{{{{{Kristin}}}}}}} Wow!!! Talk about a blast from the past! ;) I'm so sorry I missed you last night!!! We're always looking for cool WOW's, past or future, or both!!! Just say the word!!! It's so good to see you!

Kristin December 4th, 2005 02:23 AM

OK,Saying the word!

((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))

Allrighty then - I'm saying the word! Give me an e-mailaddy so I can reach you,then:-).

So good to be back, and so confusing keeping track when chatting - out of practice, so I'm taking a crash course making myself stay up nights - nothing's changed there - chatting and trying to keep up. :) But I realise now how much I've missed this!!!

Hope you're still doing great, and hope to hear from you soon:-)
Lots of love,
Kristin;)

IRISH_EYES_99 December 4th, 2005 02:59 PM

(((((((Melynn )))))))))), ((((((( Kristin)))))))))))) . Yes, I can attest she has been practicing chatting. roflmao.. Making a night owl out of me again. Not complaining love it. ;))

It must be true about cpap.. ".... I feel young oh so young ...." I'm staying up all night just to chat with Kristin, Tango and whomever comes in. :D :D ;) ;) :eek:

Kristin December 4th, 2005 03:51 PM

LOL

((((((((((Melynn/IRISH))))))))))))

Thank you for your attestation, Irish!:) See Melynn? Already in practice!heheh...allthough somewhat desperate to get back to the OPTIMAL "me again!

Addie December 5th, 2005 12:10 AM

melynn_a@wowwomen.com :-)

{{{{{Irish}}}}} You feel young because you ARE young! All of us, forever young!

{{{{{Kristin}}}}} I am doing very great, thank you! Everything was almost perfect and now, with "NORWAY IN DA HOUSE" everything IS perfect!

Kristin December 5th, 2005 11:28 AM

Kristin is on a HUGE soap box today!

(((((((((((((((Melynn))))))))))))))))))

LOL - thanx! I got your e-mail address, so I'll write you a mail, so you'll have mine:) - I had SUCH a great time in Womensspace with DanceWOWs games last night (or rather this MORNING for me - uh)and I never knew I was so competitive! It's great being back again, and I am so happy to hear everything's good with you!

Maybe I found my way back just in time - tomorrow newspaper will bring a controversial article written by me - and I don't know if I'd like to stay in the country more after that - LOL. I'll seek immigration and come work as a full-time WOW. Sound OK?:cool:

Local farmer here goes on hungerstrike to make local politicians go back on a decision - he's 70 years old, and even my niese's children of 6 & 7 wouldn't act that childish! I'm attacking his VERY intolerable supportgroup/fanclub, and THAT will probably not go down well - as I see it, in the 70 year old man's brain, which is working poorly after 40 days of hungerstrike - he feels obligated to continue untill he dies to NOT disappoint he's supporters - which btw are NOT striking as well! So THAT is how far the sympathy goes. Mayor and national newspapers called today, and I STILL haven't slept - but as soon as I'm done mailing you, I'll unplugg phone and catch a few Zzzzz's!

Love & Hugs
The BARRACUDA from the BARRICADE:angelic:

IRISH_EYES_99 December 16th, 2005 06:13 PM

((((((( Melynn))))))))),

Wishing you and yours a most terrific holiday season. :) Lots of super wishes for your New Year.

MrsRedNose December 17th, 2005 01:39 PM

Happy Hanukkah early Miss Melyyn!

PoohsBigSister February 10th, 2006 04:45 PM

((((((((((((((((MELYNN))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Another drive by hugging!! :)

Had surgery in Dec...am still recovering... ugh!! Had a setback this week and it's like I haven't been doing a darn thing to get better ... :(

BUT.... good thoughts and hard work WILL PERSEVERE!!!!!! :D

Love ya!! :)

IRISH_EYES_99 February 12th, 2006 11:48 AM

((((((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))))))))), and (((((((((each of her guests))))))))))))))))))))))To each a big box of heart shaped chocolates/ no calories to be counted here. ;) ;) Enjoy! :D :D :D

WillowWOW February 16th, 2006 04:56 PM

Just for you

((((((( MelynnWOW ))))))))

Thought I would pop in and leave you a flower starter kit. It has everything you need for your own virtual flower garden. Now the seeds are American Dogwood. There are planters soil peat pods a watering can and a trowel with a shovel and a spoon.

Hope you enjoy it!

Have a great day!:)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 4th, 2006 05:10 PM

((((((((((( Melynn)))))))))))),

Just because you're you. :)

M... Marvelous
E... Endearing
L... Lovable
Y... Youthful (g)
N... Noble
N... Nimble

;) ;) :drink: :hi: :hi: :hi: :D

IRISH_EYES_99 November 21st, 2006 05:37 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

(((((((((((((( Melynn )))))))))))))))
Wishing you and your's a very Happy Thanksgiving. Have a Wonderful day.

WillowWOW November 22nd, 2006 07:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

((*((*(Melynn)*))*))

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know you are busy but wanted to wish you a great for tomorrow!

/e leaves some Rocky Road Cream Pie

Have a great day!:)

Melynn November 22nd, 2006 10:36 PM

{{{{{Irish}}}}} Happy Thanksgiving!!! I know you'll have a fantastic one, with all the grandkids!

Thanks {{{{{Willow}}}}} Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving with the grandbaby!

Happy U.S. Thanksgiving all USers!!! ;-)