Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 21st, 2008 09:11 PM

WTG Melynn

:boquet: (((((((((( Melynn ))))))))))))

PoohsBigSister April 21st, 2008 09:16 PM

BIG (((((((((((((((((((MELYNN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:) thank you... for all you do!!!

shana123 April 25th, 2008 04:41 PM

/me bows to the powers that be ;) Hail to the queen!!! WOW

giggles........ hey girl hope things are going good for you. Just poppin in to say hey !!!!! Hugs :)

IRISH_EYES_99 May 16th, 2008 11:39 AM

(((((((((((( Melynn)))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((( Melynn))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((((((((( Melynn))))))))))))))))))):boquet::cheers: To you and all you** do.* (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( MELYNN ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
:boquet:

kelki398 June 15th, 2008 01:57 AM

Hi. Is this Melynn that I used to know back in the mid-90's? I used to be known as ElkWOW.

Melynn June 18th, 2008 01:24 AM

{{{{{{{{Elkie}}}}}}}}

Just how many Melynn's can there be? ;-) Yes, this is the Melynn, but saying the mid-90s makes us sound so old!!! <g>

How are you? How are the kids? Where are you living now?

kelki398 June 19th, 2008 10:52 PM

OMG...I can't believe you are still around. So your Hayley must be a sophmore? Mine is going to be a Freshman in High School. My son Randy just graduated High School and plans to join the Navy. I live in the Seattle Area. Are you still in the Bay Area?

I have had a rough year....I was diagnosed with Lymphoma early last year. Had to do the crummy chemo thing and now my hair is a good 2 inches long. WOW! The disease is still there but easy enough to live with. I still work full time. (darn it)

Melynn June 19th, 2008 11:16 PM

Of course I'm still around, kind of like a fungus. ;)

Oh no! {{{{{Elky}}}}} I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis and chemo! I'm glad you're tough! That's not an easy road to go down.

I still live in the bay area, same house and everything. I can't believe your little Hayley is going to be a Freshman in High School!!! My Hayley just finished her second year at college, so if you meant sophomore at college, you're almost right. <g> She'll be a junior in September and is doing amazing things. She's 20 now (I know, I know, incredible), and is a great "kid."

You have family down here, don't you? Do you ever get down here? I would love to see you! Still missing Hawaii?

It's so good to see you here...we used to have such a good time hosting together. You always made me laugh so hard. I miss you a lot.

kelki398 June 19th, 2008 11:53 PM

OMG! I thought your Hayley was just a year older than mine. Called that one wrong. 20?! I do not miss Hawaii...I left in 2000. The heat was getting to me. I feel wierd about it. They tore down the hotel I used to work at. I LOVE Washington.

I swear if I come down to CA to visit family we are getting together. We'll talk again soon I am sure.

Miss you. ((((Melynn))))

Melynn June 22nd, 2008 07:05 PM

{{{{{Elky}}}}

I'm so glad you love Washington. You deserve happy, happy, happy!!! :)

That's weird though, that the hotel was torn down. They just couldn't make it without you!

Just in case you don't know to look, I left you a private message. It took me a while to learn these boards. I'm still finding new things... daily! <g>

PinoWOW June 26th, 2008 08:25 AM

Hi, ((((((((Melynn))))))))! Just so you know, I'm not trying to impersonate a WOW or anything. I just can't remember my other login.

Melynn June 26th, 2008 10:51 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! {{{{{{{{PinoWOW}}}}}}}}

No problem!!! It's good to see you in any incarnation!

dorothy June 26th, 2008 07:18 PM

(((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((Pino))))))))))))))))))))))at least I could recognize you!

PinoWOW June 28th, 2008 06:54 AM

We see a bit of Melynn on Blogspot now and then. <G>

Melynn June 28th, 2008 04:12 PM

Are you trying to say I get around? ;)

{{{{{{{{Dot}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{Pino}}}}}}}}