Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Message Boards & Chat Help (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What happened? (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=4347)

rjsfeminist October 21st, 2016 05:35 PM

Love your "big step forward!!!" A sense of humor always helps. Sure, it's not as necessary as a beating heart, etc., but it does make life a little easier.

etherea October 22nd, 2016 03:39 AM

It sure as hell does! Any way brace and crutches gone, now just a walking stick and apparently I will not need the 4 months gym shit! Swinging from the rafters or what!!!! :clap:

crazymomma October 23rd, 2016 05:37 PM

LOL sounds like fun!!! OK I'm kidding. Glad to hear your doing better

etherea October 24th, 2016 03:07 AM

Thank you! Now a plan of action to convince my surgeon that I can return to work! I see him in 2 weeks so time enough yet to prepare said plan and work on my convince anyone of anything skills ;) :hypnotist:

crazymomma October 25th, 2016 01:37 AM

LOL you sure have the courage for it! Go for it! Pull up your big girl panties, look him square in the eye and beg like a little girl :D Hey it's either go back to work or go nuts!

etherea October 25th, 2016 03:26 AM

Or kill a very unsuspecting spouse and dog ;) I'm actually very good at convincing people to do stuff. I think it's a mixture of, as you said crazy, beg like a little girl and a stare that says, say no, and I'll rip off your head and shit on your lungs! :D

crazymomma October 25th, 2016 10:56 PM

:hahaha: Love it!

etherea October 26th, 2016 08:05 AM

I aim to please :D
Anyway good morning. I hope this finds you well. I have just spent all morning in the kitchen cooking the last few kilos of apples and then turning them into different winter puddings, baked a carrot cake and fruit muffins and finally made pancakes to serve with the left over fruit. I will top these with greek honey and yoghurt.
Downside? My freekin knee is stiff as fuck because I have been standing and working in a small space for hours. Oh well, one can't have it all and for for me good food made at home tops everything :latkes:

etherea October 26th, 2016 08:07 AM

And a for :D

crazymomma October 26th, 2016 11:38 AM

It all sounds yummy! Wish I lived closer lol. Sorry about your knee. I'm lazy this morning! Laying in bed watching TV. Haven't even ventured out of my room yet.

etherea October 27th, 2016 04:18 AM

Shame on you woman ;)

rjsfeminist October 27th, 2016 02:36 PM

lo! I think we all have mornings like that!

etherea October 28th, 2016 08:15 AM

I wish!!! I, unfortunately, feel like shit all day if I lie in bed after I wake up.

rjsfeminist November 1st, 2016 07:36 PM

That stinks!

etherea November 2nd, 2016 04:42 AM

Even on holiday I'm up with the larks. Always first in the restaurant or dining room for breakfast :D