Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

Addie April 3rd, 2002 10:07 AM

Fried Piles Of Peeps?<g>

LiamFan! April 3rd, 2002 11:40 AM

{{{Melynn}}}

ScribbleWOW April 3rd, 2002 04:47 PM

ROFL, Addie!

Bingo-Addict April 6th, 2002 04:38 AM

Piles of Something!!! That's for sure! ROFL!!

ScribbleWOW April 6th, 2002 01:16 PM

Bungo has gone bonkers *weg* :cackle:

Addie April 6th, 2002 01:39 PM

<I>gone?</I> I thought she came like that.<eg>

ScribbleWOW April 6th, 2002 04:58 PM

Addie, you have a point :cackle:

SmileyWOW April 26th, 2002 10:18 AM

((((( Melynn ))))) Thanks for the b-day card!

Bingo-Addict May 4th, 2002 02:44 PM

well, actually I came into the world Neckid, yup all Neck hardly kid at all!! Mom still swears Daddy fooled around on her, and I'm not her's?? I asked Dad about this! Concerned I may resemble the milkman or something.... "Got Milk?". He only laughed???? Hmmmmmm, I know my brother was there tho cause he told me the tale of the nite I was born and the Doctor came out and said to my Dad, "Sir, I don't know what you had, but can ya take the hairy thing off the chandalier!!". Ya know, I can never recall a time my brother was not picking on us girls tho??? I remember when we were teens and my sister was looking for a job. He told her he knew where she could find one. She got so excited that our big brother was actually gonna help her. So she asked him. Where? He replied, "Well ya know that new Bridge their Building?", and she replied, "Yes?". He answered,"Well, They need a Troll....??". Yup, it's all my brothers fault!! The Nuts Fell Hard from the Tree and only multiplied! Giggles~

PeasWOW May 19th, 2002 07:56 AM

(((((((Melynn))))))))) Just thought I'd 'troll' on in here and check things out!!! Nice place you got here! Brought you some homemade coffee cake to share!!! :cool:

PeasWOW May 19th, 2002 07:57 AM

almost forgot... it's raspberry and cream cheese filling with frosting and nuts on top. <g>

Addie May 31st, 2002 10:49 PM

Cool!!! Thanks {{{{{Challenge}}}}}

Lou July 4th, 2002 10:26 AM

<font size=7 color="red">H</font> <font size=7 color="blue">a</font> <font size=7 color="red">p</font> <font size=7 color="blue">p</font> <font size=7 color="red">y</font> <font size=7 color="blue">4</font> <font size=7 color="red">th</font> <font size=7 color="blue">!!</font>

<font color="red">((((Addie))))</font>

:D

Addie July 4th, 2002 10:45 AM

Happy 4th Lou!!! I love that patriotic hot dog gif!!! {{{Lou}}}

NanaWOW July 7th, 2002 09:05 AM

((((( hugs Melynn just because))))

(((((((( Melynn ))))))) because you're you, hmmmmm pondering... if you weren't you..Who would you be? OhOh just confused myself again ...
Happy 7th still celebrating the 4th.. :)
:drink: :bdaygrin: :cool: shhhh I didn't say so,but There's a barbeque in Challenge's folder .. knew she'd like that ... check out the ... :chicken: heard it's good :)

Have a great day and a better tomorrow.. Remember I'm the :angelic: lol :) of course you believe me...

WEAVE July 8th, 2002 06:54 PM

AAAAAAAAAaaacckkkk! I'm Baaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!

Hey, ltns. Had to register cuz I had no idea how to get my ole stuff. THEN I had to read messssssages since February of 2001 gooood gawwd! But most of all, I miss my eyebulb. Have you seen it? Please send it home :-) Hows life?? Hows California?? Hows the kiddo? Hows Womensspace? Miss ya! weavie AKA DREAMWOW

Addie July 9th, 2002 05:23 PM

Oh for crying out loud. They'll let anyone in here these days.<g>

{{{DreamyOne}}} How the heck are you? It's been a long, long time! btw.. these are different boards, just so you don't think you've lost your mind, or your eyebulb.<g> You don't really have to read everything in a discussion, just scroll down and you'll see where to click to advance the page.

But, enough of that. How is life treating you? California is hot and dry thanks. Imagine that! The kiddo is great, she's starting high school in September!!! Yikes! What's new with you? Come back more often, don't be a stranger!

Addie July 9th, 2002 05:24 PM

{{{{{Nana}}}}} I'm still pondering who I would be if not "you." Oh, I know. Me.<g>

NanaWOW July 9th, 2002 06:18 PM

Rofl (((((( Melynn )))))) :)

Bingo-Addict July 31st, 2002 05:09 AM

WHAT????? " .<g> You don't really have to read everything in a discussion, just scroll down and you'll see where to click to advance the page."

Ya mean I could have fast forwarded all this reading material???? WOW !! OH But, is there not educational reading here?? I mean lookie a Challanges folder.... now were learning about European Peoples. And geese, Scribbles folder has recently had a class on how not to decorate! What a class, and what a class of nuts we have here too! Brings laughter into the lifes of others!!

Nah, I think I will keep on reading each and everyone myself, besides, How do I not know, wait!! I said that wrong! How would I know if their talking bout me or not??????????
ROFLMAO!!!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

WEAVE July 31st, 2002 09:15 AM

hmmmmmmm looking for some "oldies" Where's Shadow and Desert and Dot hiding these days???
(((((((((((((Mel)))))))))))))

ScribbleWOW July 31st, 2002 09:28 PM

(((Bingo))) Ah ha, I found one of the culprits who was *cough* "helping" in my folder! :cackle:

I came in to leave a few friends :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

(bingo-bungo made me do it) :angelic:

Bingo-Addict August 1st, 2002 04:18 AM

Ahhh, She knows I am sweet and innocent of all charges!!!! and everyone knows Focus did it!! psssttt what was the crime again?? I forget?? Giggles~

ScribbleWOW August 1st, 2002 03:49 PM

Ah! who are you trying to convince? :cackle:

Bingo-Addict August 2nd, 2002 11:19 AM

ME!~ giggles

ScribbleWOW August 2nd, 2002 11:33 AM

hmmm...well then, work harder :D

Bingo-Addict August 3rd, 2002 05:08 AM

Its work to convince myself???? Well Then, thats it!! Its Over!! I mean, I avoid anything that even resembles work at all costs!!!
So There! It's solved! I'm Sweet and innocent again!

ScribbleWOW August 3rd, 2002 09:30 AM

:cackle: Uh huh, right! :cackle:

Bingo-Addict August 4th, 2002 12:17 PM

See, I convinced you! ROFL!!

Bingo-Addict August 4th, 2002 12:20 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}} <|;-}={

NanaWOW August 4th, 2002 02:39 PM

(((((((Melynn)))))) (((((( extra hugs ))))) Ummmm NO!!! Me is me... You is you... :) If I'm me then you can't be me. You have to be you. :)

(((((( each of you )))))))))
:drink:
Here's to you, and you. May You, you, and yes, you have a fantastic day. ;)

/me Scribble can't be the :angelic: cause the :angelic: is me. I'm me so I'm the :angelic: :D Must be true because (me) said so..

ScribbleWOW August 4th, 2002 06:19 PM

Scribble is confused :cackle:

Bingo-Addict August 5th, 2002 03:24 AM

Confusish say, "When the world has you spun around, than you drank one to many!" giggles~

NanaWOW August 24th, 2002 07:20 PM

Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming :) Scribble twisted my arm ( ouch ) and made me do it. :heh: you believe me .. right :) thanks knew you would .. ;) :D(((((((((((((Melynn ))))))))))))))))) :angelic:

ScribbleWOW August 24th, 2002 07:29 PM

:eek: I was framed, dang it! :mad: Nana, 'fess up and tell the truth :mad: FocusWOW made you do it :cackle:

Bingo-Addict August 25th, 2002 06:14 AM

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Ooooppppsss I mean Scribble Rabbit??? Actually most my Grandchildren's Scribbled Pictures have been Framed too, so this is really not out of character!! Giggles~

ScribbleWOW August 25th, 2002 02:51 PM

ROFL, Bingo! I sure miss ya gal when ya ain't around! :cackle:

NanaWOW August 26th, 2002 06:58 AM

(((((((Melynn)))))))) (((((Scribble, Bingo-Addict)))) :)
rofl@Scribble Rabbit :) The way she hops from folder to folder it's quite a fitting nic... lol :) Woohooo! I get to see my grandkids this Sat. Yahooooooooo!!!!!! :) :angelic: one :)

Bingo-Addict August 28th, 2002 03:11 AM

Ya know, if I had known Grandparention was gonna be so much fun, By Golly, I would of had them First!! LOL

ScribbleWOW August 28th, 2002 09:18 PM

Hmmmm...how 'bout Roger Rabbit made me do it, huh? :cackle: Scribble hops outta here...