Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

SnowFlake December 5th, 2002 11:28 AM

:hi: ((((((Melynn)))))) :D I've been doing some research, and it appears you have been pretty good. :eek: Still, I think there's more to investigate.... ;)

*SnowFlake heads out on her quest and leaves for Melynn 3 French Fries (I ate the rest), 2 Calling Teenagers, and a Parakeet in an apple tree. :D

Addie December 5th, 2002 12:50 PM

Oh, I've been ever so good, really I have. Just ask any of the people I've <S>paid off</S> played with!

*2* Calling Teenagers!?!?! Nightmares again tonight. ;-)

/me goes to get a burger to go with those fries.

SnowFlake December 6th, 2002 06:59 PM

*hum along* On the 4th day of inquiries SnowFlake leaves to you... 4 Turtlenecks (it's getting cold), 3 French Fries, 2 Calling Teenagers, and a Parakeet in an Apple Treeeeeeee. la la la

Since I'm impressed so far with what I've heard and seen, I'll also leave a home made red velvet cake. :D

SnowFlake December 6th, 2002 07:00 PM

LOL, yes, I've just realized that I've switched 4 and 2 in the song.. but bear with me.. elves are busy this time of year. ;)

Addie December 7th, 2002 12:08 AM

Yea! I was waiting for the next line! Thanks and ROFL {{{{{SnowFlake}}}}}!!!

The red velvet cake is delicious!!! But, erm... I think <I>Velvet</I> is only supposed to be an adjective, not a noun. Delicious, but fuzzy. ;)

ChallengeWOW December 7th, 2002 06:14 PM

<font color=white size=7>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE</font>
And here alla this time I thought velvet was to be onna Elvis picture....Go figger!! :heh: :heh:

SnowFlake December 7th, 2002 07:51 PM

Y'all have never had Red Velvet Cake? You're missing out!!! :eek:

Well, Melynn, looks like you're in the clear. I can't find anyone that has a reason for you to be on the naughty list. :D

*SnowFlake leaves a pound of homemade fudge, and hums her way out of the folder...

On the 5th day of Christmas my SnowFlake gave to me Fiiiiiiiiiiive Gooooooooooooooolden Twinkieeeeeeeeeees, 4 Turtlenecks, 3 French Fries, 2 Calling Teenagers, and a parakeet in an apple treeeeeeeeeee.

LiamFan! December 7th, 2002 10:14 PM

I saw a red velvet cake last week at Sam's Club! I might just pick one up tomorrow...

Cod December 7th, 2002 10:54 PM

Don't pick up the one you saw LAST WEEK, tho! ;)

I'm followin' you around in here LiamFan!

Hi (((Addie)))

LiamFan! December 7th, 2002 11:14 PM

I noticed that!

HoofPrintElf December 8th, 2002 03:58 PM

Happy Hannukah, Melynn!

/me leaves ya a Hoofprint of gelt

SnowFlake December 8th, 2002 04:59 PM

I can't vouch for Red Velvet Cake at Sam's, but the one that my mother makes every Christmas is wonderful. :)

Today I leave Melynn a gift certificate for a massage.

*SnowFlake waltzes out singing.... On the 6th day of Christmas Snowflake gives to you.. 6 Chickens a laying (The geese have all flown south for the winter), 5 Gooooooolden Twinkieeeeeeeees, 4 Turtlenecks, 3 French Fries, 2 Calling Teenagers, and a parakeet in an apple tree.

TammyWOW December 8th, 2002 05:54 PM

Melynn,

As your always-loyal Forum Coordinator, I feel the need to come in here and let you know that your SnowFlake has the 12 days of Christmas ALL wrong and you're really missing out on the spirit of Christmas.

Since I know where you live and I know you only celebrate Christmas here with us, I really think it's important for you to know the <I>true</I> gifts of the yuletide season.

/me belts out one round of the <I>correct</I> twelve days of Christmas..

<CENTER>12-Pack of Bud
11 Rasslin' Tickets
tin of Copenhagen
9 Years Probation
8 Table Dancers
7 Packs of Redman
6 Cans of Spam
FIIIIIIIVE FLANNEL SHIIIIIRTS
4 Big mud tires
3 Shotgun shells
2 Huntin' dogs
And some parts to a Mustang GT.
</CENTER>

All of which are available at your local WalMart :cackle:

Vixen December 8th, 2002 09:26 PM

Hmmm---well Melynn, I came in to ask if TammyWOW was as sophisticated and cultured as she's led me to believe.

HOWEVER, I just heard her belt out that little red-nose ditty up there and ---whoa---seems I was saddly mistaken!

Actually I'm relieved because I've been tryin' to be all prim and proper around her. I can let my antlers down and just be myself now.

Whew-eeee---am I glad I dropped by here. Sorry about the snowprints on yer carpet. I'll tell Santa to bring you a new Hoove-r vac for Christmas!

Thanks a lot and I LOVE that star on your door!

Melynn December 9th, 2002 08:59 AM

ROFL Vixen!!! TammyWOW, sophisticated and cultured? Well, let's just say that all of the items in her song are available at her home, not that other place. Speaking of which... Tammy, I'm telling your Santa that you said the evil "W" word. You're gonna get in soooo much trouble. ;)

{{{{{Snowflake}}}}} Thank you ever so much for the latest installment in the 12 days song. You help so much as I can never remember the words. ;)

Happy Hanukkah to you too HoofPrint Elf! Santa's crew is so P C these days. ;)

ScribbleWOW December 9th, 2002 03:38 PM

Vixen is confusing Tammy with Scribble with the culture/sophistication and all :cackle:

Moonchild December 9th, 2002 09:22 PM

{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}} Wishing you a merry, merry Christmas

HoofPrintElf December 9th, 2002 09:50 PM

You can get 9 years probation at Wal-mart?

Or... at Tammy's House?

/me stays away from both!

Melynn... I ain't PC enough to wish ya happy kwanzaa ... but I will make ya some candied yams ifn I can figure out the recipe... <mumbling> now where did I put that can opener...>

JingleJangle December 9th, 2002 11:38 PM

/me leaves Melynn some beautiful glass hummingbird ornaments for her tree.

TammyWOW December 10th, 2002 07:29 AM

I guess that means I'm not allowed to perform my world famous rendition of "Who put the d**k on the snowman?!" :heh:

SnowFlake December 10th, 2002 07:46 AM

Happy Hannukah (((((Melynn))))) :D

Today I'm leaving a couple dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies.

*SnowFlake leaves the folder humming.... on the 7th day of Christmas Snowflake leaves to you... 7 Schwan's delivery trucks, 6 Chickens a laying, Fiiiiiive Gooooooooolden Twiiiiiiiiinkies, 4 turtlenecks, 3 French fries, 2 Calling teenagers, and a parakeet in an apple treeeeeeeee.

SnowFlake December 10th, 2002 07:49 AM

*Note to self:

Whatever Walmart Tammy shops at... DON'T shop there. ;)

(((((((Tammy)))))))

ScribbleWOW December 10th, 2002 10:02 AM

Scribble snatches all cookies and leaves the crumbs for Tammy. I couldn't let you go hungry now, could I? ;)

SnowFlake December 10th, 2002 10:35 AM

*SnowFlake drops off a couple dozen more chocolate chip cookies.... and 2 Elves, Bruiser and Jaws, to guard them till Melynn gets here. ;) :p

GentleWOW December 10th, 2002 10:38 AM

{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}

:hi: :) :hi:

Melynn December 10th, 2002 11:02 AM

That's not how you spell nose Tammy!<g>

{{{{{Snowflake}}}}} Thank you for the delicious cookies! I've cut out the middle man, so to speak, and applied them directly to my thighs. As for Bruiser and Jaws, WOW!!! Totally hot elves, thanks!<G>

Melynn December 10th, 2002 11:03 AM

{{{{{Gentle}}}}} {{{{{Jingle Jangle}}}}} Thanks for stopping by and brightening up the season for me! :) I'd thank you too Scribble, but you ate the first batch of my cookies and poor snowflake had to bring more. ;)

Melynn December 10th, 2002 08:22 PM

{{{{{{{Liam}}}}}}}

{{{{{{{Moonchild}}}}}}}

So much happened after each of you posted that I got a bit confuddled. <g> That TammyWOW just doesn't shut up for even a moment. ;)

Thank you for making my folder holly and jolly!! {{{{{Liam}}}}} {{{{{Hopeful}}}}}

ScribbleWOW December 10th, 2002 09:05 PM

Jaws is an elf? :eek: And here I was prepared to go swimming with him...or send my stolen reindeer swimming with him. I got him from Droopy, ya know. That impish elf isn't as nice as she pretends, besides, she's smearing my good name :cackle:

PeepingElf December 11th, 2002 09:48 AM

Bringin' some Christmas cheer.. remember I SEE YOU hehehe

SnowFlake December 11th, 2002 11:03 AM

*SnowFlake flashes PeepingElf. ;)

SnowFlake December 11th, 2002 11:08 AM

(((((((Melynn))))))) Today your present is 12 pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream, assorted flavors. Including my favorite, Chubby Hubby. :D

*SnowFlake waltzes out of the room singing... on the 8th day of Christmas SnowFlake leaves for you 8 Maids a-cleaning(don't we all need a maid?)... 7 Schwans delivery trucks... 6 Chickens a laying... Fiiiiiiiiiiiive Goooooolden Twiiiiiiiiikies.... 4 turtlenecks... 3 French Fries.... 2 Calling Teenagers... and a parakeet in an appletreeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

TammyWOW December 11th, 2002 04:38 PM

I got that lil tune on MP3 if you want it, Melynn.. ;)

ScribbleWOW December 11th, 2002 08:13 PM

Scribble turns several ant farms free. Oh, I didn't know ants could do the Congo...

HoofPrintElf December 11th, 2002 09:50 PM

HoofPrintElf hauls in a tree decorated with Slimfast cans.

HoofPrintElf figures Melynn is gonna need those cans soon!

GentleWOW December 12th, 2002 09:36 AM

is trying to follow HoofPrintElf but just can't keep up ;)

Melynn December 12th, 2002 09:58 AM

ROFL HoofPrint! I think you're right! I think my santa is trying to fatten me up for Christmas.
==;-o

{{{{{Snowflake}}}}} er.. you wouldn't happen to have any ant traps, would you?

LOL Tammy!!! It's a catchy little tune, isn't it?

{{{{{Gentle}}}}} Maybe your santa will bring you a new surfboard so that you can keep up. ;)

FatherChristmas December 12th, 2002 10:54 AM

{{{{Melynn}}}}

Hope your Thursday is fab!

HoofPrintElf December 12th, 2002 10:55 AM

::snork:: HoofPrintElf leaves behind a trail of Hoof Prints to make it easier for Gentle

HoofPrintElf puts a subscription to Jenny Craig on top of Melynn's Slimfast Tree

ScribbleWOW December 12th, 2002 04:46 PM

Scribble takes away the slim fast and Jenny craig and repaces it with Fat Fast and carrot Cake :cackle: