Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

ScribbleWOW February 14th, 2003 05:42 PM

LOL, I never had a wack at it, lol!

Scribble never does anything wrong :mad: Scribble watches Focus place :bounce: :chicken: and :bounce: balls around the folder. Amazing! How did Focus manage to leave TammyWOW's prints at the scene? :heh:

ScribbleWOW February 15th, 2003 10:14 AM

Scribble :bounce: in a day later and begins to fling snowballs. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hmmm...you know, if there were :bounce: :chicken: they would freeze to death now! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Hungry? Want some more? :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Thank Misty for those lovely :chicken: since it was her idea. As for the extra :bounce: balls, blame Scribe -she said you wanted them *smirk*

:clap:

NanaWOW February 15th, 2003 11:17 AM

(((((((Melynn )))))) hey I fanagled the bagel and changed this and that.. now I'm here to let you know I"m back.. and I can {spam} errrr visit wooohooooo !
Let's roll up the rugs... set the buffet up... put the music on and trip the light fantastic :) Oh no Scribble you weren't supposed to really trip (ouch). Scribble did it I saw her.. I'm innocent and she's the guilty one.. see my halo it shimmers and sparkles so pretty :angelic: :angelic:

ScribbleWOW February 16th, 2003 11:47 AM

:mad: Somebody was mean to me! :mad:

:chicken: :chicken: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Does anybody have some caffine? :angelic:

ScribbleWOW February 22nd, 2003 10:02 AM

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: and plenty of snowballs @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Next, Scribble releases a few buffalo, an eagle, two mice (one is pregnant), several dogs, cats, raccoons, squirrels, and plenty of lizzards. Enjoy your new pets. The WOW folks got together and decided this is what you need :angelic:

NanaWOW February 22nd, 2003 12:06 PM

(((((((( Melynn )))))) hugs from the :angelic: one :)
((((( all of Melynn's guests ))))
ummmmm!!!! How do I say this gently hmmmm ! The Scribbley one made me do this.... really and truely .. it's her doing... remember that;)..
@@@@@*****@*@*@*@*@**@@*@*@*@*@**@**@**@@******@@@@@ dumps part of the 27.5 inches of snow here... Hey we are getting more Monday.. sooo Scribble told me that you LOVE snow...
Have fun make snow :angelic:s and snowpeople... /me OOPsie did I just hit Melynn with a snowball... (splat) Oh did I do that.. Scribble made me do it she grabbed my arm ..really (G) ..:angelic: one leaves you now to invade oooops visit others:)

Melynn February 22nd, 2003 06:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The pod people got NanaWOW!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

<center>:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p</center>

topsinapod February 23rd, 2003 01:41 AM

Did you say pod people???? hmmmm :drink: :D

Melynn February 23rd, 2003 02:06 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

RazberrieTart February 23rd, 2003 10:59 AM

<font color="darkpink"> Tartie meanders through, laughing because snow is being distributed everwhere but here for once :cackle:
All we get is cold :( It's going to be another cold snap here this week, after the summer like temperatures of a few days ago.
You Know You're In Wisconsin When....
It's 34 degrees and ppl are in tee shirts and complaining about how HOT it is in February.
((((( Melynn )))))
Hugs,
Tartie </font>

ScribbleWOW February 25th, 2003 02:36 PM

Scribble slips in and leaves several :bounce: balls, a few puddles of grease on the floor, a few raw eggs, and turns out the lights. Have a nice trip all :angelic:

topsinapod February 26th, 2003 12:20 PM

Sneaks in after ScribblewhopretendstobeanangelWOW and covers the floor with absorbant sawdust so their won't be any 'slip-ups'. :drink: ahhhh I needed that... this is dusty work. <G>

ScribbleWOW February 27th, 2003 07:07 PM

Scribble sneaks back in, cracks a few eggs on the floor (y'all said she was cracked anyway), adds a cup of flour, a pint of milk, and three cups of dirt and stirs.

Sawdust cake anybody? :angelic: WOW, Topsinapod, that was a fantasic idea -glad you thought of it. :angelic:

Melynn February 27th, 2003 09:00 PM

Thanks for visiting and not bringing any snow here {{{Razberrie}}}! We barely know how to drive in rain here, snow would be a nightmare. Thanks also, for having all the extra dumped on Scribble's head. She needs to "snap out of it!"<g>

I WAS going to perform a little soft shoe in the sawdust {{{tops}}} left, but you-know-who sort of "messed" up that plan.

BUT look! I can use this cake {{{Scribble}}} baked as a doorstop. Perfect!

Ha! Who said you can't make lemonade with lemons!<g>

topsinapod February 27th, 2003 09:30 PM

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeewwwwwwwww CEMENT OVERSHOES!!!!! (Get out of THAT one Scribble <g>). :cool:

sunflower February 28th, 2003 12:54 PM

Hi Melynn

How rude of me not to come back here.

But this time I bring a dozen red roses

and hope you like them.:)

For the rest of the roomies a big pack of sunflower seeds. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do.:)

ChallengeWOW March 1st, 2003 10:52 PM

<font color=white size=7>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE</font>
To the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies:

<CENTER><font color=darkgreen size=4>Come and listen to a story of a gal from WOW
All 'er family had said; "Get away from that puter now"!!
But there came one day from learning from WOW
I can say no and do it anyhow!! Puter that is, typo's and spam.

Then one day she decided to become a Host
She asked really nice, inna very polite post
Then the time came where the powers said ok
And she set up her home in the WOW fashion kindOway. WOW Land that is...SpamOramma's and friends.

So if you're ever in the folders wonderin' where you are
Take a look around, don't haveta look too far
Just jump inside a folder and post your heart desire
Many a loyal friend, you will also soon aquire!! WOW Land....Kind folk and welcoming all.....</font></Center>

<font color=maroon size=5>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon> (Melynn) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size>

ty for making WOW, WOW. ;)

ScribbleWOW March 2nd, 2003 01:37 AM

ROFL, challenge!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scribble is too tired to be bad, but later...

sunflower March 2nd, 2003 10:13 AM

((((((( ChallengeWOW )))))))

((((( ScribbleWOW )))))
ROFL You tired. :)

((((( Melynn )))))

I don't know about you but when I hear daughter and teen in the same sentence
my B/P goes through the roof :D

ScribbleWOW March 2nd, 2003 10:52 AM

Scribble slithers in and leaves plenty of mice to play. Also, she leaves kittens, puppies, birdies, and lots of :chicken: :chicken: because sunflower told her too. Like I would lie? :angelic:

Melynn March 2nd, 2003 12:18 PM

ROFL {{{sunflower}}} Teen and daughter is a very scary concept. I have been very lucky... so far. My daughter is still a fairly "nice" teen. Her eyes roll around in her head quite a bit, but they'll attach themselves more firmly in a few years.<g>

ROFL {{{Challenge}}} I see you've been very busy in your free time.<g> I wonder though.. you think we have to pay royalties for using that tune? ;) Next time try using Yankee Doodle Dandy, it's a public domain song. <g>

{{{{{Scribble}}}}} The puppies chased the kittens who ate the mice and birdies...urp... and teased the chickens. It's sort of a mess in here. <g>

sunflower March 3rd, 2003 07:01 AM

(((((Melynn)))))

Rofl My daughter will be 13 next year going on 19 and of course know's everything already.don't get much eye rolling. But I have talked to the palm of her hand many times.:)

(((((ScribbleWOW)))))

I denia everything and admit nothing:D

RazberrieTart March 3rd, 2003 01:06 PM

<font color="darkblue"> Tartie won't admit how close she is to teen years 'EG' I'd hate to come in on a Monday morning and make everyone feel old 'G'
OK so then how many of you with teens are suffering your mom's curse "May you have a child EXACTLY the way you are ??"
Fortunately if I have that curse, I won't have a thing to worry about. If Taylar is exactly the same as me, about the only worry I have is she's going to be way way way too introverted and scared of ppl.
Hey, cool, puppies and kitties and mice and birdies !!!!! NEAT !!!!! Taylar has "little friends" now !!!
Hugs,
Tartie

ps... Melynn, it snowed again Saturday here, but we still have almost nothing on the ground. The poor snowmobilers. It IS cold however.
</font>

RazberrieTart March 3rd, 2003 01:09 PM

<font color="royalblue">
Ok, just an inkling of my age ... I have never watched the Beverly Hillbillies so I don't know how that song goes Challenge.
</font>

topsinapod March 3rd, 2003 07:23 PM

awwwwwwwwww CRITTERS!!!!!!!!! And the Cement Pond!!!!!!!!! <g>

ScribbleWOW March 6th, 2003 02:14 PM

My, isn't it interesting in here? Melynn? I was framed, I tell you, framed. I'll get Da Family to vouch for me :D

Scribble adds a ferret, two skunks, a wild boar, and a few mad cows. :cackle:

:hi: Sunflower! I caught you on tape, so deny all you want!

:hi: topsinapod! Neat cement critters, huh?

It's been REAL cold here too. We've also had snow. I asked my boss at school the other day whether or not we should take Frosty down. I thought it was time. When I said that, it was snowing, so she laughed at me. BTW, Frosty is still up on the doors :p

Angel_Wolf March 6th, 2003 02:31 PM

You're next..........DUCK!
Have a great day! :)

topsinapod March 8th, 2003 08:50 AM

(((((((Scribble)))))))) You have no idea how many Christmas decorations are stuck in the ice here. Drive down the road and you know they are staying till staying spring melt down. Whenever that will finally be. :eek:

Gives ((((((((((Melynn))))))))))))) a few cages and some bate. Now you can catch them all and return them to their owner <g> Scribble will love you for all those critters returning.:D

(((((((((((((Sunflower)))))))))))))
((((((((((((Angel)))))))))))))) ya think ducking will help? :p

sunflower March 8th, 2003 09:39 PM

(((((((((((Meylnn))))))))))

ROFL Thats all I can do:) :)

((((((( scribble)))))))

(((((((((((tops))))))))))))

((((((((((((Angel_Wolf)))))))))))

ScribbleWOW March 9th, 2003 03:43 PM

((((((((((everybody)))))))))))) Oh, I was told to drop the critters off here by the humane society, and it's not like they would lie. :angelic:

MintyFemme2 May 12th, 2003 12:59 AM

@ ~`~ A Mother's Day rose like no other. (((((((((((((MELYNN))))))))))) Happy Mother's Day

GentleWOW June 12th, 2003 10:32 AM

{{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}}
:hi: :)

Melynn June 13th, 2003 07:46 PM

Thank you {{{{{Minty}}}}}

Hi there {{{Gentle}}}

Come on in, make yourself at home. :)

ScribbleWOW June 18th, 2003 10:50 AM

Scribble :bounce: in so that she can hang from the drapes. :angelic: Not knowing what else to do, she swings back and forth mooing like a cow. When the drapes rip :eek: she runs like mad, but she's not dumb. She made sure that Aurora's finger prints were left at the scene of the crime. :cackle:

WillowWOW June 30th, 2003 07:08 PM

Oh Miss Melynn....:)

(((((((((Melynn))))))))))

:drink:Hey did you hear? There is going to be a big ole Bbq over in GentleWOW's folder.
:eek:
So what are you going to bring to this shindig? LOL I do hope you are well and have a great day!

topsinapod July 1st, 2003 05:21 AM

(((((((((Meylnn)))))))))) It's just starting!!! Hurry Hurry Hurry.

IRISH_EYES_99 July 19th, 2003 09:45 AM

((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))) just because you're you ... YOU ROCK!!!!

((((((((( To all vistors/spammers )))))))))) ... :)

Gets Ms Scribble in here with a pooper scooper, a broom, a variety of cleaning products.. get thee to work, young lady!!!

ScribbleWOW July 19th, 2003 02:03 PM

Scribble doesn't work. She's allergic to it. Wanna see my (forged) doctor's note? :cackle:

NanaWOW October 16th, 2003 08:16 PM

(((((((Melynn)))))))))) just because... HEy GO RED SOX :)

Addie October 17th, 2003 12:39 AM

Damn. :-(

{{{{{Nana}}}}} Maybe next year. :-/