Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

bzirc February 13th, 2003 09:03 PM

just me again

Ummm..... well I would drop you a line...is there an email address around here? I've looked around a bit with no luck. :rolleyes:

Sue

ScribbleWOW February 14th, 2003 12:00 PM

Scribble :bounce: in just to say :hi: and to leave a few :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: that :bounce: my way last night :D

Melynn February 14th, 2003 01:07 PM

melynn_a@wowwomen.com

And, if you ever want to email someone, you click on the gif, click on "hey, I wanna email this person" and an email gets sent. Cool, huh?<g>

You will, however, need to walk through the folders with caution. Someone, not mentioning any names, (pointed look) keeps leaving me chickens. Scribble, I think you're well on your way to becoming the next Colonel Sanders.

*"Because he puts a secret ingredient in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!"

*Can you identify the movie? 10 points for first and correct on my screen. ;)

Lou February 14th, 2003 02:20 PM

LOL "So I Married an Axe Murderer"

((((Melynn))))

Melynn February 14th, 2003 02:24 PM

ROFL!!! Leave it to {{{{{Lou}}}}}

It's so good to "see" you! :)

ScribbleWOW February 14th, 2003 05:42 PM

LOL, I never had a wack at it, lol!

Scribble never does anything wrong :mad: Scribble watches Focus place :bounce: :chicken: and :bounce: balls around the folder. Amazing! How did Focus manage to leave TammyWOW's prints at the scene? :heh:

ScribbleWOW February 15th, 2003 10:14 AM

Scribble :bounce: in a day later and begins to fling snowballs. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Hmmm...you know, if there were :bounce: :chicken: they would freeze to death now! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Hungry? Want some more? :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Thank Misty for those lovely :chicken: since it was her idea. As for the extra :bounce: balls, blame Scribe -she said you wanted them *smirk*

:clap:

NanaWOW February 15th, 2003 11:17 AM

(((((((Melynn )))))) hey I fanagled the bagel and changed this and that.. now I'm here to let you know I"m back.. and I can {spam} errrr visit wooohooooo !
Let's roll up the rugs... set the buffet up... put the music on and trip the light fantastic :) Oh no Scribble you weren't supposed to really trip (ouch). Scribble did it I saw her.. I'm innocent and she's the guilty one.. see my halo it shimmers and sparkles so pretty :angelic: :angelic:

ScribbleWOW February 16th, 2003 11:47 AM

:mad: Somebody was mean to me! :mad:

:chicken: :chicken: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Does anybody have some caffine? :angelic:

ScribbleWOW February 22nd, 2003 10:02 AM

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: and plenty of snowballs @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Next, Scribble releases a few buffalo, an eagle, two mice (one is pregnant), several dogs, cats, raccoons, squirrels, and plenty of lizzards. Enjoy your new pets. The WOW folks got together and decided this is what you need :angelic:

NanaWOW February 22nd, 2003 12:06 PM

(((((((( Melynn )))))) hugs from the :angelic: one :)
((((( all of Melynn's guests ))))
ummmmm!!!! How do I say this gently hmmmm ! The Scribbley one made me do this.... really and truely .. it's her doing... remember that;)..
@@@@@*****@*@*@*@*@**@@*@*@*@*@**@**@**@@******@@@@@ dumps part of the 27.5 inches of snow here... Hey we are getting more Monday.. sooo Scribble told me that you LOVE snow...
Have fun make snow :angelic:s and snowpeople... /me OOPsie did I just hit Melynn with a snowball... (splat) Oh did I do that.. Scribble made me do it she grabbed my arm ..really (G) ..:angelic: one leaves you now to invade oooops visit others:)

Melynn February 22nd, 2003 06:57 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: The pod people got NanaWOW!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

<center>:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p</center>

topsinapod February 23rd, 2003 01:41 AM

Did you say pod people???? hmmmm :drink: :D

Melynn February 23rd, 2003 02:06 AM

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

RazberrieTart February 23rd, 2003 10:59 AM

<font color="darkpink"> Tartie meanders through, laughing because snow is being distributed everwhere but here for once :cackle:
All we get is cold :( It's going to be another cold snap here this week, after the summer like temperatures of a few days ago.
You Know You're In Wisconsin When....
It's 34 degrees and ppl are in tee shirts and complaining about how HOT it is in February.
((((( Melynn )))))
Hugs,
Tartie </font>