Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

Addie October 26th, 2003 11:41 AM

Ah well Raz, you see, there are some benefits as one ages. Trust me, I spent many years dragging my clothes to the laundromat. There has to be something one gains with age. If not wisdom, then I'll go for the washer, dryer AND the automatic dishwasher. ;)

And, were I you, I would pick a laundromat that doesn't wash well over a wash tub any day. Choices, it's all about choices. ;)

Addie October 26th, 2003 11:46 AM

{{{{{{{{{Irish}}}}}}}}}

Perhaps you can explain this theory I hear about an extra hour of sleep. I can barely make it to 7 am on Sunday's. I woke up at about 6:45 this morning. I changed my clock and it was then 5:45. WHERE'S THE EXTRA HOUR SLEEP? ;-) I've been hearing this theory for years and years but I ain't getting it.

Truthfully, I hate this day. It's my least favorite day of the year followed by five of my least favorite months. I'll be hiding until the first weekend in April. That's when all you able sleepers whine because you've lost an hour of sleep. You haven't really. You just slept it today.<g>

IRISH_EYES_99 October 26th, 2003 09:59 PM

Rofl (((((Melynn )))) i lost that that I was supposed to gain today too. Then my son and daughter and son's g/f came over.. There was supposed to be several more people we had a 1/2 sheet birthday cake 1/2 chocolate 1/2 vanilla / and oodles of Chinese Food .sent some home with all. son's b/d was the 5th and my daughter's is tomorrow alas everyone has busy lives. So today was the day of celebration.
We know tomorrow would also be a wonderful lady's birthday so I wished her an early birthday today. :) Hugs to all :)

Angel_Wolf October 28th, 2003 10:43 AM

Psssst Didn't ya hear? Its' time to play Ghost in the graveyard! LOL Happy Halloween!

AristaWOW November 11th, 2003 09:03 PM

/me drops off a big plate of homemade brownies. Enjoy!

NanaWOW November 11th, 2003 10:50 PM

((((((Melynn)))))))) a cornucopia, filled with fruit, nuts, candy. All of it mixed with good thoughts for you and your guests.. :D

BouncyWOW November 25th, 2003 01:11 PM

(((((((((((((((MELYNN))))))))))) May ya have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Addie November 26th, 2003 05:28 PM

urp...<g>

Thanks for all the goodies! Happy Thanksgiving {{{{{everyone}}}}}

AuroraWOW November 27th, 2003 10:10 AM

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! (((HUGS)))

SantaAngel December 5th, 2003 02:36 PM

(((((((((((((((((((((MELYNN)))))))Santa is watching;) .. Santa is VERY pleased with you :)

Addie December 5th, 2003 05:40 PM

Santa Rocks!!!<g>

SantaAngel December 5th, 2003 11:56 PM

psst (((((((((((MELYNN))))))))) I hear Santa rolls too :)

AuroraWOW December 8th, 2003 06:49 PM

Well Santa better be pleased! (((((( Melynn )))))) is ALWAYS good.

IRISH_EYES_99 December 9th, 2003 09:58 PM

(((((((Melynn )))))))))))) just to clarify.. Melynn is always good, except when she is bad.. Then she is wicked... :) Oh look is that a bag of coal @@@@@@@@@@ oh no!! ;) :D:

Happy holidays to all
leaving some brownies, hot chocolate with marshmellows.. and eggnog with a bit of brandy and a sprinkle of nutmeg :) enjoy

AuroraWOW December 10th, 2003 06:44 PM

Oh sure! Get her drunk!