Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

Addie December 10th, 2003 06:57 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

Okay, sounds good to me! :-D

Cod December 10th, 2003 06:59 PM

Hold the lactose and I'm in! ;)

Hi (((Addie)))

creative_scrawl December 12th, 2003 01:04 PM

Drunk? :mad: And not inviting me? :mad:

Creative has a drink...then another...then another...then another...then...

:D

SantaAngel December 13th, 2003 11:15 AM

OMG who got the Creative one drunk? /me hands Creative a cuppa of............. Oh no please don't NOOOOOOOOOOO. Shoot now how am I gonna explain this brown spot on my white dress to everyone????? Pssst Irish next time ya pass out egg nog would you mind leaving the brandy OUT of Creative's egg nog? While you are at it leave the lactose out of Cod's egg nog.
/me leaves Christmas cookies and warm apple cider..NON alcholic for the Creative One :D

IRISH_EYES_99 December 14th, 2003 09:56 AM

rofl :) (((((((( Addie and all ))))))))
Oh nice tree I'll just place this basket under there.. :) it's filled with hugs, good wishes, lots of Hershey kisses and hugs, and an extra bottle of brandy. Go on enjoy..
( For COD make it a brandy alexander rather than the eggnog that should take care of the lactose)

May you have the happiest of holidays.. ;)

SantaAngel December 14th, 2003 11:09 AM

(((((((((((IRISH))))))))
You are a thoughtful lady. ((((((((MELYNN)))))))
/me sings We wish you a Merry Christmas ! We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
(chorus) Glad tidings we bring To you and your kin; Glad tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year! (sorry Melynn I don't know any Chaunka songs)

WA114 December 14th, 2003 12:51 PM

/me spins the dreidl and ends up having to put another nut in the pot.

Darn. This happens every time I play! Sheesh. Oh, well.

Addie, I think you should take the Shamash away from me before I set the rug on fire or something... (Unintentionally, of course!!) ;)

Happy Chanukkah!

AuroraWOW December 19th, 2003 09:15 PM

((((( Melynn ))))) wishing you a safe, happy, joyful, and loving holiday season!

Addie December 21st, 2003 02:30 PM

OMG! Thank goodness creative_scrawl was pulled out of here just before WA burned it down. I have a feeling that our folder insurance is going to skyrocket!<g>

A healthy and happy holiday season to all!

{{{{{Cod}}}}} {{{{{creative_scrawl}}}}} {{{{{SantaAngel}}}}} {{{{{Irish_Eyes}}}}} {{{{{WA}}}}} {{{{{AuroraWOW}}}}}

Happy Hanukkah! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!!!

creative_scrawl December 21st, 2003 06:34 PM

Creative stumbles around looking for a place to refill her drink. Oops, there goes another rubber tree...oops, there goes another rubber tree...(Dang, where's the bathroom? Thank goodness for trees...) :clap:

NanaWOW December 30th, 2003 06:50 PM

(((((((Melynn )))))))))) Happy 2004 may it open up many wonderful doors for you. Much love, laughter, be in the year for you and those you love. May you find humor in every aspect of your life... Happy New Year :D
:drink: Here's to you and those that love you. Slainte!

AuroraWOW December 31st, 2003 01:56 PM

(((((( Happy New Year Hugs )))))) Wishing you a wonderful 2004!

NanaWOW January 18th, 2004 12:29 PM

((((( Melynn ))))),
:drink: Here's to you.

Magical
Energetic
Lovable
You
Natural
Notable
>>>>>>>>

:)

Leaves a loaf of Irish bread, a shot of Henneseys, a good luck charm, of you are the good luck charm..

(((((( hugs to you and allyour guests too.))))))))))))))))

Moonchild January 26th, 2004 07:21 PM

{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}} One down, one to go. Feeling sore as all get out but ok, I guess. Miss you.

WillowWOW January 28th, 2004 10:19 AM

Hi ((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))) Love your menagerie! Now I was wondering do you have any ideas of where we can throw a party? LOL I hope you are safe and warm. Have a great day! :)