Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Melynn's Menagerie (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=281)

ChallengeWOW August 26th, 2001 02:29 PM

:D

(((((((((((((Melynn)))))))))))))

DACDjr August 29th, 2001 08:00 PM

(((( Melynn )))) Hope all is well your way :)

BeaconWOW September 6th, 2001 03:44 AM

I Just Stopped By To Say, HOWDY!:hi: And , Have A Great Day!!!

Time to :bounce: on out!

amethyst September 13th, 2001 03:18 PM

Hi {{{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I see you visit this folder about once in a blue moon, so I won't hold my breath to hear back from you! But when you do read this, please send me an email. I'd love to know how you and Hayley are doing.

Love,
Amethyst

SilverWOW September 14th, 2001 02:19 PM

Hmmm..never been in here...How do you do, I'm Silver...a brand spankin new wow...just born the other day, matter of fact...

:bounce: :hi: :bounce: :hi: :bounce: :hi: :bounce: :hi: :bounce:

Just :bounce: -ing around to say :hi:

ChallengeWOW September 16th, 2001 08:18 PM

Sending an extra hugger....ty

<font size=5><font color=maroon>(((<font color=purple>(((<font color=maroon>(((<font color=purple>(((<font color=maroon> (Melynn) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size>

GentleWOW October 4th, 2001 10:07 AM

ummmmm, how do I greet the Queen Goddess? Do I bow, or curtsey, or be myself?
/me chooses being myself

:hi::hi::hi:
{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}
this is my first visit here, nice to meet you
:):):)
/me bows and leaves quietly

Psyndi October 5th, 2001 08:50 PM

Hi Melynn

Hello, Friend! It's been some time since I've been here and I see you rearranged. The place looks pretty good! I'll probably lurk about for awhile, just to get the lay of the land, but I wanted to say hello to you.

Psyndi

TheWonder October 11th, 2001 12:11 AM

{{{{{ Melly }}}}}}

Just poking in cuz I miss ya! (And this place feels kinda like home-- even when everything else is so... not like home.)
If you find time ... drop me a note. :)

Margo

ChallengeWOW October 16th, 2001 06:30 PM

:hi:

Wunnerin' if the Queen minds a new plant....wanna come see the pertty flowers by da pool?? ;)

<font size=5><font color=maroon>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon> (Melynn) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size>

buggaboo October 21st, 2001 06:17 PM

:hi: Melynn, I was told by a berry special bear, that you are the one I should be thanking for these forums, both WOW & Transformations. I have made some wonderful friends through these forums and even though I haven't been posting for that long, I feel I have grown tremendously through everyone's encouragement and laughter. Even in 3D life, I am becoming more comfortable in my own skin and much more relaxed in the company of others.
I know now, why it is called Transformations.
Thank you so much for making this available to us all. It has been a life saver for so many people who thought they were alone on their journey. :angelic:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

NanaWOW November 2nd, 2001 04:00 PM

<font color= "brown">
(((((((((MelynnWOW))))))))
thank you, I just read your bio ... and know that WOW is an incredible place to be.. and I love being a part of it.... hugs galore to you and your young one:)
having been a roomie in WS for 3 years and visiting LS and meeting the great roomies there .... what power we have between the two rooms ... boy, we could take on the world and between all of us solve the world's problems...... :)
Take care have a great weekend.. and so glad you are you .... awesome....

CarebearTF November 19th, 2001 05:50 AM

{{{{{{{{{{{Melynn}}}}}}}}}}}}} :?)

PeasWOW November 19th, 2001 06:17 AM

(((((Mylene))))))) just passing by, thought I'd say hi!

PeasWOW November 19th, 2001 06:19 AM

whoops....... hangs head.. sorry about that spelling. (gives myself 10 lashes with a wet noodle)((((((((Melynn)))))))))) got it right this time.