Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

OkieStorm July 6th, 2008 03:33 PM

ok ok....lets see....Retire in the country but near the city....for dr app and stuff..
shop with a list get everything on it but always add to it too....
A bath! Everyday.
Shampoo every other day.....
now my turn.....
Drivers seat.....or Shotgun (front passenger)?????

DLC55 July 6th, 2008 05:36 PM

Depends. You don't want to ride with my daughter. I realized that the last time I went to visit.

On the other hand, I do enjoy riding since I drive everyday to work!

Popsicles or fudgesicles?

OkieStorm July 6th, 2008 06:05 PM

Fudgcicles! because "Wow's" love chocolate.:+) ....me too!

Okay,
Designated Driver....or Drunk <weg>

Napolitana <3 July 6th, 2008 08:52 PM

even though im not a big drinker i rather be drunk then the Designated Driver lol...so DRUNK

book store or arts&craft store???

nut#3 July 7th, 2008 12:16 AM

Arts and Craft Store. Have lots of little kiddies willing and able to have many hours of crafty creations! Not that much of a reader anymore anyway. Ok, travel by train, or plane?

crazymomma July 7th, 2008 08:31 AM

I have never traveled by train but plan to soon. I hate flying by atleast I have. So, I got to vote train.
How about train or bus?

PoohsBigSister July 7th, 2008 11:39 AM

train... the bus SUCKS if you are traveling a long distance..trust me on that one! ;)

ok... so...
vacation by car... start out in the wee small hours of the morning or mid-day?

nut#3 July 7th, 2008 07:02 PM

Wee early morning hour. Especially if there are little one's traveling with you. My daughter's clan will leave at like 1:am when the babies are out cold!

At the lake, would you rather swim, or fish?

crazymomma July 7th, 2008 08:10 PM

swim. I haven't fished in years and don't even think I would remember how. PBS if you are on in the am will you come to yahoo? I need to talk.
What do you do when you are upset? Go for a walk, fight it out,or like me go for a ride?

PoohsBigSister July 7th, 2008 11:17 PM

crazymomma...I"ll do my best to be there! ;)

When I am upset I CLEAN. seriously... that's how the kids know... and they know depending on what and how I am cleaning whether it's ok to talk to me or to leave me alone for a bit... :)

Crazy huh??? When lance first left...i cleaned and organized everything...i even alphabetized the canned foods and spices!! seriously!

soo... your pantry... is it neat and organized or just tossed in? ;)

crazymomma July 8th, 2008 11:09 AM

It's neat until the kids go into it and are looking for something!! LOL OMG!!! Do they leave a mess! It is just me or do you get with a full pantry, there's nothing here to eat?
(P.S. ty for talking to me this morning PBS)

PoohsBigSister July 8th, 2008 12:01 PM

Anytime..and you helped me too..believe it or not... bruce dropped a bomb on me after we got offline..and remembering what I said to you... helped me through and well...we'll see how things shake out. :)

And..yes..i get... there's not food in this house..all the time...translation..there's no junk food or food that doesn't need to be cooked/cleaned/or prepared in some way! LOL! :)

fritos or doritos?

OkieStorm July 8th, 2008 02:33 PM

That's got to be Dorito's! Nacho cheese!--------Mine...lol!
Would you rather be.....
Poor and smart or Rich and stupid????? AND why?

/me sets out big bowl of Dorito's for the guests.

PoohsBigSister July 8th, 2008 08:46 PM

hmmmm.... rich and stupid... cuz if i'm stupid..then i don't know i'm stupid..right??? :) LOL!!! and if I'm rich..well, i don't have to care if I"m stupid..right??? :)

ok ok... i probably wouldn't STAY stupid.. cuz being rich..i could totally pay someone to smarten me up! ;)

ok... that was a good one! ;)

hmmmmmm..... daylight savings time - should we keep it? yes or no?

crazymomma July 9th, 2008 11:01 AM

yes, cause I'm old and use to it!! LOL. I love both chips. Onion dip with one and salsa with the other!
Now I'm hungry!! Cheese with the salsa or no cheese?