Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   QuietWOW's Quaint English TeaRoom (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=202)

ShopperWOW February 25th, 2001 02:41 PM

((((((((Q-tieWOW))))))))

Stopped by to say HOWDY!

/me leaves you an umbrella

roo February 25th, 2001 05:43 PM

Heh

((((((((Q)))))))))

shalomwow February 25th, 2001 08:01 PM

recipe

Hiya QW! I miss you! While I am here,do you have any recipes for scones????? I made cranberry scones that were fabulous but I want to try other recipes???

QuietWoman February 26th, 2001 04:53 AM

Goodness, this place has been busy. Well, the weekend away was beautiful. The tops of the hills were snow-frosted and the lakes were pretty as pictures - as always.

So, let's see, can I remember?

((((((((Moon-ie))))))))) Never fear, I *know* you don't leave messes.

(((((((Cookie-Small-One))))))) Did you get up yet? I'm not going to find someone lurking around in here when I start baking am I? <fret>

(((((((Bird))))))) Do you like scones?

(((((((Shalom))))))) Scones! Well, the traditional types here would be white raisin, cheese or cherry. And if you can make the cranberry ones then you can make these! Just try adding some white raisins, some cheese <b>or</b> some candied cherries </b>to your mix instead of the cranberries. Enjoy!

(((((((Dawgie))))))) We had a pal's doggie with us this weekend. She's kinda elderly (the pooch, not the pal :D) but very sweet. So we enjoyed seeing her.

((((((((ShoppingLass)))))))) How sweet of you to drop in!

(((((((Tammy))))))) Come back to England! Yay! Do you got a folder too now? I guess I'd best go see :-)

<font size=+3>((*((*((Chickadee))*))*)) /<font> You didn't get here yet, but I never let that hold me back :D

Dawgie27 February 26th, 2001 09:34 AM

<font color=orangered font size=6>
{ { { { { Quiet & Pino } } } } }

<font color=tomato font size=4>

Good morning ladies!:) Figured I would drop in for a cup of tea before starting my day! Have a great day! ;)

MoonWOW February 26th, 2001 09:35 AM

Good afternoon ((((Q-ie))))!!

CosmicWOW February 26th, 2001 02:10 PM

<b>
<font size=6>
HEY!!!

CAN I TALK REALLY LOUD AND YELL IN HERE, SO THAT I CAN HEAR THE ECHO OF A QUIET ROOM?

SereneWOW February 26th, 2001 06:36 PM

((((((Q))))))) Howdy doodie!

QuietWoman February 27th, 2001 05:09 AM

(((((Dawgie))))) Hey there, hon :)

(((((Moon-ie))))) How're you doing, my dear friend?

(((((Cosmic)))))) Shhhhhhh!!!! :D This is a quiet place! Maybe I need to give you some scones to keep you peaceful? lol

(((((Serene))))) Hey toots. It's snowing up here! What's it like down there?

<font size=+2>((*((*((MyGal))*))*))</font>

SereneWOW February 27th, 2001 06:43 AM

((((((Q))))))) It's (looking out of window) rather cloudy and I did feel earlier this morning that it might snow. But not cold enough, which usually seems to be the sign here that snow is due! Oh well, off to my "hippy trippy" dance class tonight...not sure what to expect, but it should be interesting at least :D

/me wanders out saying "peace maan, like dude, why the stress?..." :D :D

roo February 27th, 2001 08:24 AM

hey you

I joined a fly swap being run by a chap in Surrey! Thinking of you. (((((((Qtip))))))

MoonWOW February 27th, 2001 04:12 PM

Hey (((Q-ie))) I'm doing fine here, how about you??

QuietWoman February 28th, 2001 05:35 AM

(((((((Moon-ie))))))) Yeah, I'm fine thank you :) We're getting all ready for *someone's* big trip, and that's kinda preoccupying - other than that, I'm well, and so's *she* :D

(((((((roo-babe))))))) Have a great Wednesday :)

((((((Serene)))))) This weather is ODD! It was snowing again here a few minutes ago - and now it's stopped again. This ain't s'posed to happen in (nearly) March!

<font size=+3>((*((*((SomoneSpecial))*))*))</font>

MoonWOW February 28th, 2001 08:48 AM

yep, that trip is coming up, isn't it? Ask her if she needs help packing. I becoming very accomplished at THAT. ;-)

(((((Q-ie&Pino)))))

mhinnyme February 28th, 2001 04:59 PM

Just dropped by to bring an assortment of lovely
cinnamon,orange and cocunut teas.Oh and 2 dz dozen of these cream cheese pastries.