Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 27th, 2008 01:37 AM

Myself I like the frozen veggies, then I have steaming bags for micro so they get steamed. Those veggie bags are great.

My kids walked to school/ My grandkids are bused.

Angels ( bet you couldn't guess that one ) are what I collect. Have musical box ones, light up ones, keychain ones, windchime ones, ornament ones,... My son gave me some Irish ones a couple of yrs ago... / Recently my childhood best friend gave me a nun doll music box it plays "Wind Beneath My Wings"/

Question hmmm!!!! Favorite type of music or shudder no music??

PoohsBigSister April 27th, 2008 01:02 PM

we couldn't survive in this house without music!! In fact when lance was here...that is how he would punish...take away the music!!! eek!

For me.... it depends on my mood entirely... i am one of those people who listens to everything... right now...i have country on...but last night it was celtic women...and yesterday afternoon when i was cleaning, i was listening to blue october and lincin park. :)

sooo...... ALL MUSIC irish.. :) all of it. :)

radio or cds?

crazymomma April 28th, 2008 12:02 AM

Both but, I turn the cable TV to lite rock and am happy with that.
I love my :inlove: music.
Pudding wih or without whip topping?

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 04:25 PM

hmmm... real whipped cream or cool whip is ok...but none of that Carp in a Can!! ;)

pudding or jello??? :)

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 04:26 PM

hmmm... real whipped cream or cool whip is ok...but none of that Carp in a Can!! ;)

pudding or jello??? :)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 28th, 2008 05:44 PM

pudding or jello depends on the mood :)

On the music I grew up listening to Irish music & dancing in the kitchen ~ mom. Country music in the evening... I like the old time rock and roll.. the kind of music that soothes the soul... :D Love watching grandson dance to hip hop. And of course Disney radio ~ granddaughters... a smorgsbord of music.

Impulse buying or planned buying??

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 05:46 PM

Depends on what I am buying Irish... lingerie... impulse... a new freezer..planned. :)

soda - fountain, in a bottle or in a can?? ;)

crazymomma April 28th, 2008 10:01 PM

I like bottles. Sometimes fountion drinks don't taste right.:drink:
Keeping on sodas, clear flavors or cola type or color.

PoohsBigSister April 29th, 2008 10:58 PM

DIET PEPSI..only soda i drink...and i like it ICE COLD and with a STRAW! :)

chocolate milk or hot chocolate??
:D

crazymomma April 30th, 2008 08:15 AM

:D BOTH!!!! yummy!:cheers: But I got say I think I love chocolate milk more.
:boquet: :blowkiss: Happy last day of April.
Home made or store bought cards for Mother's day?

PoohsBigSister April 30th, 2008 05:56 PM

i bought my mom a card...but i love when my kids MAKE the ones for me... :D

flowers or jewlery??? :D

AKfrozen6 May 1st, 2008 08:11 PM

Jewelry though not to flashy. I mean flowers tend to die and diamonds last forever! :rolleyes:

PoohsBigSister May 1st, 2008 10:26 PM

AKfrozen... you forgot to ask your question.. :)

hmmm...

ok.. Vegas... or .... Florida? (no kids)...

rjsfeminist May 3rd, 2008 02:45 PM

Okay, since I live in Florida, maybe I should say "Vegas". Except that you added the "without kids" part. So...Florida...beach...sunset...WITHOUT KIDS!!!! (Yay!)

Hmmm...since summer is going to be here soon, are you a beach person or not? (And do you prefer beaches at a lake or ocean?)

crazymomma May 3rd, 2008 03:24 PM

:angel: I love the beach. However, I can't spend a lot of time in the sun, No I won't melt, LOL I take meds that make me burn.
Okay, we're on the beach, do you lay on the shore or spend more time in the water?:clap: