Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

crazymomma April 1st, 2009 12:33 PM

Depends on the flavor of the ice cream. Most time I will go with the chocolate but I have some butterscotch left over from a cake I made and it was so good on the ice cream I had! Yum! :D
Okay, Chocolate or Hot fudge?

crazymomma April 1st, 2009 12:33 PM

Happy April fools day to all

PoohsBigSister April 1st, 2009 04:47 PM

HOT FUDGE!!! :)

practical joke player or receiver??

:)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 1st, 2009 10:24 PM

both,

btw is your refrigerator running? Go catch it. ;) / April Fool :)

Do you believe April showers bring May flowers?

crazymomma April 2nd, 2009 09:08 AM

Yes,but what do May flowers bring? giggle :)

rjsfeminist April 2nd, 2009 11:51 PM

Pilgrams! :)

Turkey or ham for Easter?

PoohsBigSister April 3rd, 2009 11:42 AM

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAM! :) and, I think we might actually HAVE ONE this year!!! LOL! :)

Peanut butter or cadbury eggs? :)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 3rd, 2009 06:49 PM

May flowers bring sunshine to your face. Don't you think so!!

Both!

Went mall walking last Tues. There they had this weird looking "Easter Bunny" that families were getting their kids pictures with.

Easter Pictures ~ Easter bunny ???

PoohsBigSister April 4th, 2009 12:27 PM

NO WAY Irish.:) If we do Easter pics, it's always been at home with the Easter baskets...in the Sunday best. :) Now that the kids are older, I've done less "buying" on Easter and more MEANING...if ya know what I mean?

so, do you treat Easter like Christmas? or do you have a different tradition?

crazymomma April 5th, 2009 04:02 PM

I treat them a little different because they are two different time in one Man's life. With the kids they still get candy and maybe a few small gifts but not like Christmas. Christmas they get big gifts and a little candy.
Dinner wise it depends. I'm not even sure what I am fixing this year. I'd like leg of lamb and he wants roast beef. Which sounds better?

rjsfeminist April 5th, 2009 11:17 PM

Hmmm...roast beef....though leg of lamb sounds good, too.

Jelly beans: black or no black?

crazymomma April 6th, 2009 09:51 AM

NO BLACK!!! well...... not unless they are jelly belly ones cause they taste better and I love that brand. Dish out money for better jelly beans or get the ones on sale?

PoohsBigSister April 6th, 2009 04:40 PM

LOL! I only eat jelly belly's !! :) discovered them in high school and haven't ever gone back. My fav's are buttered popcorn, pear, and orange cream.... :)

I'm having ham for easter, but that's cuz it's in the freezer already. :)

do you put your dinner on the table and pass it around, or do you serve it buffet style and then everyone sits down?

IRISH_EYES_99 April 6th, 2009 05:51 PM

Family style:)

Happy Holidays. Whether it's Easter Or Passover hope all is good with you.

Color eggs or not!

crazymomma April 7th, 2009 11:40 AM

Believe it or not I have 3 teens and 1 who hates hard boiled eggs but I still boil and color about 4 dozen eggs. we have the boy that will eat them like they are jelly beans!!! It's kind of scary to watch, so I don't. I know they are bad for him. However if his father isn't going to stop him, what can I do?
Hide eggs for the kids or are they too old for that?:easterbasket: but beware of them tofu eggs!! Where do they come from anyway?