Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This or That --- GAME --- (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1125)

PoohsBigSister April 21st, 2008 09:12 PM

This or That --- GAME ---

I couldn't find the old thread of this game...sooo...let's start a new one.

to play:
as the ASKER- give the next person two things to choose from - this ...or that.

as the ANSWERER... answer the question in the last post and then ask your own This or That... :)

I'll start:

Red Balloons or cotton candy??

crazymomma April 21st, 2008 09:39 PM

:boquet: Sounds like the fair.:popcorn: Ballons are ok but I'm a true sucker for cotton candy.
:confused: :earthday: Plant a tree or just let Earh day pass?

Lilly April 21st, 2008 10:09 PM

Plant a tree of course!

James Patterson or Stephen King?

PoohsBigSister April 21st, 2008 10:31 PM

hmmm... stephen king...

((((((((((((((((CRAZYMOMMA!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))

missed you!! :)

ok...ummm....
hoodie (sweatshirt) or turtleneck??

crazymomma April 22nd, 2008 09:17 AM

:clap: :clap: Oh Oh Steven King!!!! I like my sweaters.And sweatshirts. Not much into hoodies.

Coffee(cause I'm on my first cup.) with or without stuff in it.

PoohsBigSister April 22nd, 2008 04:22 PM

It's totally gotta have stuff in it...I use Coffeemate Creamer - French Vanilla Fat Free. :) (just in case ya know...LOL!)

hmmm... regular drip coffee or espresso?

DLC55 April 22nd, 2008 07:53 PM

Regular black coffee

bound books or books on cd?

PoohsBigSister April 22nd, 2008 09:40 PM

oooh...there's nothing like a bound book... if it's really good...i can lose myself in it...and completely shut out the rest of the world.... i can't do that with a CD....although I do like audio books for the car. :)

hmmmm... car... something hanging on the rear view mirror or not??

DLC55 April 24th, 2008 01:51 AM

I can actually listen to the books on CD at work. Even though I've read most ofthe James Patterson, Alex Cross series I've been listening to them in the car.

I usually have something hanging from my rear view mirror.

Rain or snow?

IRISH_EYES_99 April 24th, 2008 07:05 AM

:cantfocus Love to walk in the rain.* Like the snow when it first falls.** Did miss it a bit this yr.* Glad I'm here though. ;) Love to get lost in the books.** James Patterson, Nora Roberts/JD Robb. Janet Evanowich, Danielle Steel, VC Andrews* ( although the new ones aren't as good as the original ) Tami Hoag etc.* I think I just lost a whole post ..* gone looking for it* ... lol:cantfocus

I know I welcomed Lilly and hugged everyone.. but it went "poof"

Love the colorful new boards.

Do you collect ... dolls, angels, knick knacks??

crazymomma April 24th, 2008 07:15 AM

I collect owls. I have some really unusual ones. I have one from France and another from India.( step son was in the navy) One made from St. Helen ash.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Books I Love books. Right now I'm reasing a new set for me. written by Ann B. Ross. Really good. God, I'm long winded this morning. Maybe it's too much coffee this mornin!!!:D
Humm now what do I ask??? :confused:

Oh, I know, drive the kids to school or do(did) they walk or take the bus?

PoohsBigSister April 24th, 2008 12:21 PM

I drive them TO school...they walk home FROM school... :) it just works out that i can drop them off at school on my way to work. :) thank goodness no buses necessary! ;)

do you use a ceramic coffee mug or a travel mug? :)

rjsfeminist April 25th, 2008 08:48 PM

Ceramic mug. Light coffee, occasionally with sugar.

Tea...hot or iced?

PoohsBigSister April 26th, 2008 11:16 AM

ICED.... LOVE IT... :) UNSWEETENED too... like my coffee sweet, not my tea! ;)

ok...next question..hmmmm....

Vegetable Gardens... do you plant or not?

rjsfeminist April 26th, 2008 04:30 PM

Oh, definitely plant! But since I'm renting, my veggie "garden" is all in flower pots!

Okay, organic veggies or not?

IRISH_EYES_99 April 27th, 2008 12:37 AM

Myself I like the frozen veggies, then I have steaming bags for micro so they get steamed. Those veggie bags are great.

My kids walked to school/ My grandkids are bused.

Angels ( bet you couldn't guess that one ) are what I collect. Have musical box ones, light up ones, keychain ones, windchime ones, ornament ones,... My son gave me some Irish ones a couple of yrs ago... / Recently my childhood best friend gave me a nun doll music box it plays "Wind Beneath My Wings"/

Question hmmm!!!! Favorite type of music or shudder no music??

PoohsBigSister April 27th, 2008 12:02 PM

we couldn't survive in this house without music!! In fact when lance was here...that is how he would punish...take away the music!!! eek!

For me.... it depends on my mood entirely... i am one of those people who listens to everything... right now...i have country on...but last night it was celtic women...and yesterday afternoon when i was cleaning, i was listening to blue october and lincin park. :)

sooo...... ALL MUSIC irish.. :) all of it. :)

radio or cds?

crazymomma April 27th, 2008 11:02 PM

Both but, I turn the cable TV to lite rock and am happy with that.
I love my :inlove: music.
Pudding wih or without whip topping?

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 03:25 PM

hmmm... real whipped cream or cool whip is ok...but none of that Carp in a Can!! ;)

pudding or jello??? :)

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 03:26 PM

hmmm... real whipped cream or cool whip is ok...but none of that Carp in a Can!! ;)

pudding or jello??? :)

IRISH_EYES_99 April 28th, 2008 04:44 PM

pudding or jello depends on the mood :)

On the music I grew up listening to Irish music & dancing in the kitchen ~ mom. Country music in the evening... I like the old time rock and roll.. the kind of music that soothes the soul... :D Love watching grandson dance to hip hop. And of course Disney radio ~ granddaughters... a smorgsbord of music.

Impulse buying or planned buying??

PoohsBigSister April 28th, 2008 04:46 PM

Depends on what I am buying Irish... lingerie... impulse... a new freezer..planned. :)

soda - fountain, in a bottle or in a can?? ;)

crazymomma April 28th, 2008 09:01 PM

I like bottles. Sometimes fountion drinks don't taste right.:drink:
Keeping on sodas, clear flavors or cola type or color.

PoohsBigSister April 29th, 2008 09:58 PM

DIET PEPSI..only soda i drink...and i like it ICE COLD and with a STRAW! :)

chocolate milk or hot chocolate??
:D

crazymomma April 30th, 2008 07:15 AM

:D BOTH!!!! yummy!:cheers: But I got say I think I love chocolate milk more.
:boquet: :blowkiss: Happy last day of April.
Home made or store bought cards for Mother's day?

PoohsBigSister April 30th, 2008 04:56 PM

i bought my mom a card...but i love when my kids MAKE the ones for me... :D

flowers or jewlery??? :D

AKfrozen6 May 1st, 2008 07:11 PM

Jewelry though not to flashy. I mean flowers tend to die and diamonds last forever! :rolleyes:

PoohsBigSister May 1st, 2008 09:26 PM

AKfrozen... you forgot to ask your question.. :)

hmmm...

ok.. Vegas... or .... Florida? (no kids)...

rjsfeminist May 3rd, 2008 01:45 PM

Okay, since I live in Florida, maybe I should say "Vegas". Except that you added the "without kids" part. So...Florida...beach...sunset...WITHOUT KIDS!!!! (Yay!)

Hmmm...since summer is going to be here soon, are you a beach person or not? (And do you prefer beaches at a lake or ocean?)

crazymomma May 3rd, 2008 02:24 PM

:angel: I love the beach. However, I can't spend a lot of time in the sun, No I won't melt, LOL I take meds that make me burn.
Okay, we're on the beach, do you lay on the shore or spend more time in the water?:clap:

PoohsBigSister May 3rd, 2008 04:36 PM

LOL!! depends on who i am with!!! ;)

With the kids... We play in the water ALOT... :)

i love the beach!!!!! totally miss it here in Colorado!!

Lake or Ocean?

crazymomma May 3rd, 2008 07:20 PM

We live in the middle of the state but live not too far from a state park that has a nice beach. I lived in FL. for 5 years and love the ocean. The lakes are safer.

Sunset at the beach or at the park?

PoohsBigSister May 3rd, 2008 09:58 PM

beach...preferable the ocean to watch sunset... but..i'm more of a sunrise gal...i love watching it come up over the eastern plains in the morning... :) I live near the airport here... and i'm driving to work during sunrise most days (when i'm on-time). :)

sooo... how about this...
Sunrise or Sunset?

IRISH_EYES_99 May 4th, 2008 12:41 AM

Oh PBS, Honestly have to say both... both are so beautiful to watch. They both make me go Ahhhhhhhhhh! Such amazing color. When reflecting off of the water they are both incredible to watch.

Outgoing / Introvert??

PoohsBigSister May 4th, 2008 10:56 AM

Both??? lol... really... i have days of both... i'd say overall, I'm re-learning to be outgoing. with Lance I totally turned into an introvert...and it's a hard habit to break..but not really me.... :)

waltz or two-step? :)

crazymomma May 4th, 2008 01:14 PM

Hum I don't dance much but I guess I have to 2 step. My girls are telling redneck jokes. :) We just watched blue collar tour. So, red neck jokes or here's your sign jokes?

PoohsBigSister May 5th, 2008 04:38 PM

I'm a here's your sign girl!! ROTFL!! I Love him!!:)

comedy on tv or in person?

crazymomma May 5th, 2008 09:25 PM

I've never gone to live comedy. I've only seen it on tv. Family comedy or more grown up stuff?:kneeslap:

PoohsBigSister May 5th, 2008 10:17 PM

ya know...when they do "adult" humor..i don't find it very funny... i'm totally cool with kid humor.. EXCEPT stupid teen humor..just can't do it!

I've been to a couple of live comedy shows...they were ok..not really worth the money though.

hmmm...k...
let's see.............

email or instant message?

IRISH_EYES_99 May 6th, 2008 10:31 AM

Comedy shows, the last time we went it was a whole group of us.* My friends got there before us.. they left the table next to the stage open for us.:D* Have no clue why...** It's not like the comedian* told the management to sign me up as part of his act .. :cackle::cackle: Had a blast . Such an :angel::hahaha:

Love the waltz, also love the two step. Don't go dancing as much as I'd like. But learned to do the 2 step before I learned to walk.:D It's true just ask me!!! We would go to the Irish dances at least once a month.

What's your sign?? Mine says "Work in Progress". :p:p

Email most of the time.

Text messaging/ ( would I evr lrn the lngo?)

(((((((hugs )))))))))))