Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Announcements, Updates, & Suggestions (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Beautiful (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1184)

Motown June 15th, 2008 02:43 PM

Beautiful

What a wonderful website this has become!

It was great seeing everyone last night!
The Java chat works great <g>

It's good to be back:)

nobeefvv June 15th, 2008 03:58 PM

:bounce: Mo so sorry i missed you last night....I was there is spirt..sooo welcome back....:boquet: :bounce: :bounce:

IRISH_EYES_99 June 15th, 2008 07:27 PM

(((((((( Motown )))))))))))))))) *** Great seeing you in chat.** Glad to see you here.*** ((((((((( nobeef ))))))))))))) as always you are you... OH

((((((((((( nobeef )))))))))))))))) Early happy birthday.Tomorrow is your day sooooooooooooooooo Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha! Happy Birthday to you cha cha cha!
Happy Birthday dear nobeef, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, cha cha cha :boquet:

Hope you have a really wonderful day.

crazymomma June 15th, 2008 09:03 PM

Happy birthday to you ..happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear nobeef...happy birthday to you:blowkiss::boquet::boquet::bdaygrin:So... How any candles this year??? LOL best wishes hon.

BxBaby June 19th, 2008 06:15 AM

oooh I'm late..but happy birthday (((beefie)))

(((Mo)))

*skipping around cyberland happy as can be by all the people here!!*

shana123 June 23rd, 2008 10:41 PM

It is so wonderful to see you all here. It was great seeing everyone in the room the other night. I know I missed a few of you but it looks like some are coming in more often so I am sure I will catch up to you all soon. Awesome that we can come back together again, you've all been in my heart over the years, its nice to be able to chat with you all again. Love you all. Hugggsss

BxBaby June 24th, 2008 01:44 AM

((((shana))))) will be wonderful to catch up!

dorothy June 24th, 2008 11:41 AM

Hello! This is great. I missed talking to all of you.

((((((((((Mo)))))))))))))Hey stranger! Talked to Tracy and Zoomie. Can't wait to see them when I'm in Colorado in Sept. (BTW its Dot)Give Hank a hug for me! I moved to Hawaii about l8 months ago and just love the heat! Probably be moving again in the next year to California. I work for a couple and am a companion for the grandmother and I'm also their personal chef. Love that. Have been taking cooking classes over the past years and just think this is fun, not work!

nobeefvv June 25th, 2008 02:48 AM

Thank you for all the Happy Birthday's....and seeing all the lovely roomies showing up every night...makes for a great gift...:)

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

:drink:

naly90 July 4th, 2008 05:50 PM

thank you

vineetaryan July 10th, 2008 03:21 PM

hi aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

smiley August 22nd, 2008 12:53 AM

hi ladies, watching the olympics, america has done well hows your eight gold medal swimmer, aussies are up there as well, very proud of them all. another aussie was online the other day, she lives in Sydney a state about a thousand miles from mine, Australia is a vast continent three territories and six states and a very large outback where mainly the aborigines or natives liv,e some whites live there but it,s harsh country and enormous.
just thought I would let you all know a little about the land down under.our cities are very modern and beautiful but small in population compared to the rest of the world, they tell me that three states could fit into Texas, isn,t that something? keep smiling, smiley

younisrobin May 2nd, 2011 09:28 AM

vibhasharma September 24th, 2011 04:15 AM

Nice!

sistergirl September 24th, 2011 02:02 PM

What????????