Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Violence Against Women (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Fear...living or surviving (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=1702)

Wolf_angel February 26th, 2009 12:29 AM

Fear...living or surviving

Recently in the last week or so, my life was threatened by someone who "loves" me. This person was highly drunk and possibly on something else as well. Since then that person wants to forget about it. IF I want to discuss it, I get told keep it up next time I will something worse. With no job, or money, I cant leave. Plus I have possessions that I wished to take as well. I have diabetes and the stress and etc actually caused me physical pain. Other than sleeping with a knife not sure what else to do. I know most of you while reading this are screaming to get out. There are other things and people to consider. Thus I do have a game plan that within time I will do just that. So please I may be hard as nails sometimes but right now I am not.
Have a great day!:)

PoohsBigSister February 26th, 2009 04:54 PM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Wolfie)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will add you to my prayers. How's the diabetes management coming along?

crazymomma February 27th, 2009 12:47 PM

((((((((((((((((((Wolfie&PBS)))))))))))))))))))))))
You are in my prayers. I have been in the same boat more than once. Just stick to your game plan.

rjsfeminist February 28th, 2009 08:11 PM

(((Wolfie))) You are so in my prayers, honey. Is there a dv shelter nearby? They could help. Or PM me, if need be. Please. I've been where you are.

(((Wolfie)))

IRISH_EYES_99 February 28th, 2009 11:53 PM

(((((((( Wolf_Angel )))))))))),
Possesions can be replaced. Your life can't. Be secure. Sleeping with a knife under your pillow could be more dangerous for you. Think this though. My prayers and thoughts are with you. The important thing is to be safe, to feel safe.

nobeefvv March 2nd, 2009 03:38 AM

Agree with irish ...take care hugsssss you know we're here for you.......((((((((((wolf))))))))))))))

Wolf_angel March 11th, 2009 09:53 PM

((((((((PBS Rjfeminist Crazymomma IRISH nobeefvv )))))))))) Yep now I am sick with a nasty cold and rash (scarlantini form of scarlet fever). Otherwise, I am safe and doing ok. I have people calling me daily and keeping in touch. Which goes to show you who are your real friends and family and etc. Thanks for everything and keeping me in your prayers. All of it helps. Smart Ladies like you teach many things unknowingly!
Ya'll are a real blessing.

IRISH_EYES_99 March 12th, 2009 05:00 PM

Truely hope you are doing something to stay safe. Stress will also make your illness worse/ or last longer.

BE SAFE! That's the most important thing to be at this point.

rjsfeminist March 13th, 2009 07:41 PM

Echoing everything Irish said. Stay safe, Wolfie.

Wolf_angel March 19th, 2009 06:39 PM

(((((((( IRISH Rjfeminist ))))))))))))
Thank you both...I am safe yet not so happy. Waiting for Travis to email me back :) Hope to send him a care package tomorrow.

rjsfeminist May 16th, 2009 09:55 AM

How are you doing, Wolfie?

Wolf_angel May 25th, 2009 11:17 PM

Well other a bit red from too much sun LOL I am ok for now. Still working on the job factor. Girl Scouts and Pow WOW is keeping me busy.
Thanks for asking
How are you doing?

rjsfeminist May 28th, 2009 09:56 PM

Doing okay.