Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Lesbians Online (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Friends wanted!! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2221)

Maidmarion July 8th, 2011 06:52 PM

Friends wanted!!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the website and I've posted a messaged about whether im lesbian or not, I still dont know but would love to make loads of new friends to perhaps talk to about it. Im a fun type of girl and i love chatting so please get in contact!

IRISH_EYES_99 July 8th, 2011 07:59 PM

hi Maidmarion, Just be yourself, your preferance will come out in that. Be comfortable being you. That's what is important. Do you have a close friend, family member, etc that you can talk to about it. Someone who knows you.
I wish you the very best. This is a great site. The people in here are caring, friendly, & will tell you how it is. Welcome to WOW. An amazing collection of caring women from around the world. Welcome to our world. :)

Maidmarion July 9th, 2011 05:08 AM

thank you for your warm welcome! =]

crazysis August 29th, 2011 02:02 AM

marion, we can privately chat on judy567820@yahoo.com

Caress September 20th, 2011 12:12 PM

Hello,I am new also. My name is Caress,Nice to meet you!

Wolf_angel September 21st, 2011 09:48 AM

Hi Crazysis and Caress! Welcome to WOW! A great place to meet and have new friends. If you post more often we get to know one another. So check out the message boards and have fun.
Have a great day!:)

Wolf_angel November 9th, 2011 10:55 AM

Hi SarahASultan, I replied to your other post.

SarahASultan November 9th, 2011 05:43 PM

Wolf angel .. Wat one?

Wolf_angel November 10th, 2011 09:59 AM

When you look over the posts you made you will see it ok? Have a great day!:)

SarahASultan November 10th, 2011 05:17 PM

Ok well so did i :/ are yu person or someone this website hired?

Wolf_angel November 11th, 2011 09:18 AM

WOW what an funny question! I am a person. If you went to my page you'd see that. No one hired me but I have been here on this website since 1998. I simply love it. I sure hope that all my posts show that and I encourage anyone to join this fabulous website. It has helped me over the years in many various situations the roughest when my Mother passed away so suddenly. Have a nice day!

SarahASultan November 14th, 2011 04:30 PM

Nno i didnt mean to be rude im sorry, i asked because i saw uu in every thread and helping everyone.

Oh im sorry about that. May God gives her a place in the highest seats of heaven. And since I'm a muslim I will add InshAllah to this. .. InshAllah.
I hope your better.

Im not exactly getting used to it and i dont know what to do :s

Wolf_angel November 15th, 2011 09:50 PM

No worries SarahASultan. I am not easily offended. I love helping and replying for everyone can help in their own unique way. Of how they think and understand. Thus its all good. (((((SarahASultan))))))

DACDjr November 20th, 2011 04:25 PM

Amen Wolfie!!!

Wolf_angel November 21st, 2011 07:24 AM

Aww shucks Ma'am! LOL Just doing me job! LOL Yeah right rotflmbo <WEG> but for me there isnt any other way. I was "trained" at this LOL Just love it. Hugs