Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Mental Health (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I need someone to talk to (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2519)

xxNoOneCaresxx June 28th, 2012 10:52 AM

I need someone to talk to

So here's my story. Im 19 years old and am having issues. I would rather not post them on here. I would rather someone PM me and then I will explain the situation to them. I just need some advice.

Rachael815 July 7th, 2012 02:03 AM

i need someone.....

contact me I,ll give you my honest opinion Rachael815

Lendar July 15th, 2012 11:05 AM

I know how you feel. Sometimes it is heavy and you can only open yourself to a stranger. If you want you can contact me and lets talk a little.
Kind regards

Wolf_angel July 15th, 2012 12:38 PM

That is why we have nicknames. These are our way to stay anonymous yet after a while we get to know who we can trust. I trust many on here for opening my self and situation here. Besides its safer for I dont want someone who may have good intentions end up in a place with or without me. Just a thought.

Jennifer23 July 15th, 2012 06:04 PM

Wolfie said it correctly.

crazymomma March 6th, 2013 09:30 PM

Why do I keep living like this!!!!! I live the most ungrateful people. No matter what it's either not enough or not good enough. It feels as if everyone in this place is self centered.

Me me me me I want I want buy me by me These are grown ups!!! 18 and 19 year olds. I ask for help I get crap. No help just grief nobody cares.
I will be 57 this year. and I live with this day in and day out. My room mate is the only one working so I try not to ask for help unless I really need to from him. Do you have any idea how useless it feels when you can't even open a jar of gravy?

My depression is going down hill and I'm so ready to get in the car and start driving and not stop!

I know I don't do this much but I'm out of 3 of my meds no money to get them and nobody cares. I sick and I'm tired and I hurt inside and out and I feel so alone . I live with 6 other people.

Jennifer23 March 7th, 2013 02:10 PM

Momma, I don't know what you can do, other than hope that your tomorrows are better then your yesterdays. Hang in there.

crazymomma March 8th, 2013 12:41 AM

Today was better. we had an improto house hold meeting and got a lot out. Thanks Jen for caring

Jennifer23 March 8th, 2013 07:22 PM

That's good news, Momma. It's one day at a time.

crazymomma March 9th, 2013 12:24 AM

It was easy Jen when it was just 4 of us. Now my room mates son is here as his mom kicked him out 3 days before Christmas. Then Uni and her guy moved in. So 4 bedrooms 7 people 2 dogs and now 4 cats. It's nuts here.

Jennifer23 March 9th, 2013 10:48 PM

Momma, that is crazy. If you had a big farmhouse it wouldn't be a problem, but I can see how it is a problem for you now. I hope that Uni is helping you cope!

crazymomma March 12th, 2013 12:59 AM

It's gotten better but I've had something brewing health wise for like 3-4 days. just feeling really off

Wolf_angel March 13th, 2013 09:49 PM

Hugs

crazymomma March 14th, 2013 12:33 AM

(((((((WOLFIE!!!)))))))) WE've been so worried bout you!! Where have you been???

IRISH_EYES_99 March 14th, 2013 03:05 PM

God bless I don't know how you do it. Sometimes we do do things we didn't think we could. Especially when it comes to making room for others that we love. I'm glad you had the "talk" with them. Hopefully that resolved some of the issues. Next is to make sure that they are still pulling their weight in the household work department. ((((((((((( crazymomma )))))))))))))