Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   NanaWOW's House of Hugs : (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=377)

NanaWOW September 12th, 2001 11:28 PM

<font color="blue">
((((((( Hugs galore to all the WOMEN of WOW)))) I feel so honored to be a part of this wonderful group . Whew it blows my mind:)
Welcome to my hugging folder.... no charge for hugs rofl:)
help yourself to the goodies lots of chocolate .... I hear it goes over well :heh:
Pull up a chair and tell me about you... I am a good listener..so go ahead :)..
There is poster board up.. so go on decorate it...
love colors... love life.... love people being in love ... wish each of you love:)

seo58 September 13th, 2001 01:43 AM

:hi: :hi: :hi: {{{{{Nana}}}} WELCOME to WOW hun!!!!!!
OMG I am first post for once :D :D
/me leaves some Rasberry Zinger tea and some cheese cake on the table.....nice place ya got here...:)

ShopperWOW September 13th, 2001 01:46 AM

(((((((((Nana)))))))))

/me runs around waving big foam finger ... IM NUMBER TWO! IM NUMBER TWO!!!

NanaWOW September 13th, 2001 02:21 AM

<font color="blue"> (((((((seo))))))) ty for the Rasberry Zinger tea and cheesecake ummmmm ummmmmmm my favs ty come back anytime:)
((((((((ShopperWOW))))))))) #2 is wonderful they try harder and always get the sales :) Ty and welcome to visit anytime :)
:angelic:s :hi: :hi: oh wow I had company hires a cleaning company to keep the place up :heh:

ChallengeWOW September 13th, 2001 02:22 AM

<font color=forestgreen size=5>Whoooo Hooooo!!</font>

<font size=5><font color=maroon>(((<font color=purple>(((<font color=maroon>(((<font color=purple>(((<font color=maroon> (NanaWOW) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size>

<font color=forestgreen size=5>VERY comfy place you have here. Welcome to the WOWhood!!</font>

SkyeWOW September 13th, 2001 06:40 AM

((((((Nana)))))) Welcome to the neighborhood!

janpo1 September 13th, 2001 07:26 AM

<font size = "5" > <font color = "darkpuce" > Welcome to the world of wows nana~ i'm warning you about a few of the people here~~ shhhhh whisper ~ they've been known to spam~~ not moi of course :) :angelic: Takes some chocolate and fills her pockets and moves on.

(((((hugs to all people living this tragedy ))))
Thanks to our canadian friends!

GertieWOW September 13th, 2001 03:14 PM

<html>
<font size=4>
<font color=purple>
(((((((((((NanaWOW)))))))))))

Wanted to drop in and say Hello :hi: :hi: :hi:
</font>
</html>

NanaWOW September 13th, 2001 03:35 PM

<font color= "green"> (((((( janpo )))))) I don't care for spam but I like company:) (((((((((((GertieWOW)))))))))glad you stopped in to say :hi: .....thank you again ;) ***************************** * ((((( to all who have expressed their sorrow and for those who have lost loved ones)))))
<font size=6 font color= "red">
God Bless America...Land and people that I Love... stand beside Her and Guide Her....

NanaWOW September 13th, 2001 03:45 PM

<font color="purple">
(((((((((ChallengeWOW)))))))))(((((((((SkyeWOW))))))))))) Oh I'm so glad yu stopped in:)
Make yourself comfortable lots of goodies and SkyeWOW I left a supply of sky bars for you .... hope you like them:) *********
ChallengeWOW there is an extra stash of chocolate with your name on them.... I had my crew come in and make special batches.... tied with ribbons and name tags.:) enjoy ...
A special package for the "teachers" ;)

SilverWOW September 13th, 2001 04:57 PM

/me runs around i'm number 1..........0 im number 1...........0.....

hehehe

(((nana)))

SmileyWOW September 13th, 2001 05:09 PM

((((( Nana )))) Hey! Glad to see you finally made it! What a lovely place you have here!

shalomwow September 13th, 2001 05:34 PM

Muahhhhhhhh

Shriekkkkkkkkkk mauhhhhhhhh Hugs and kisses and lots of chocolate hersheys for ya!!! :heh::heh::heh::heh:

antiana September 13th, 2001 06:17 PM

:D

<font size="6" color="teal">

{{{{{ NanaWOW }}}}}
</font>
love ya!

/me leaves extra hugs by the door for all that need them... we can always use more hugs. Woohoo!!!

God Bless and be safe everyone.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ChallengeWOW September 13th, 2001 07:15 PM

oooooh Nana!! You are a good one!! ty ;)

/me unties alla the chocolates and shares with Nana visitors.....yuuu huuuuu mmyyy!!

<!-- created by redbird77@earthlink.net --><FONT COLOR=FF00FF SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF00CC SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF0099 SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF0066 SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF0033 SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF0000 SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF3300 SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF6600 SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FF9900 SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FFCC00 SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=FFFF00 SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=CCFF00 SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=99FF00 SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=66FF00 SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=33FF00 SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FF00 SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FF33 SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FF66 SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FF99 SIZE=7>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FFCC SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00FFFF SIZE=5>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=00CCFF SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=0099FF SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=0066FF SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=0033FF SIZE=1>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=0000FF SIZE=2>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=3300FF SIZE=3>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=6600FF SIZE=4>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=9900FF SIZE=5>NanaWOW</FONT><FONT COLOR=CC00FF SIZE=6>*</FONT><FONT COLOR=9900FF SIZE=7>*</FONT>