Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   Meet the WOW Staff! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   WillowWOW's Woods (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=442)

WillowWOW April 11th, 2002 12:38 AM

WillowWOW's Woods

Welcome to WillowWOW's Woods! :)
Just sit on Mother Nature's coat and relax your mind:cool: Enjoy the quietness of the Wood's.......Let it embrace your spirit and lift you up....Have some :drink: along with some:chicken: plus some fresh fruit and of course Chocolate......I offer you :bdaygrin: and time to relax and be yourself.....Come in and just be.....May your day be it all that you were hoping it would be....This is a place of serenity....Please enjoy!:)

LiamFan! April 11th, 2002 01:50 AM

Hi Willow! Nice to see you here. You duplicated the folder...so this one is still here, but the other one isn't.

Welcome to the boards!!

CandleWOW April 11th, 2002 07:08 AM

(((((((( WillowWOW ))))))))))
Welcome to Folderville! :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap:

MotownWOW April 11th, 2002 08:05 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... such a relaxing folder*g*

(((Willow))) nice digs.... glad you are here!

ps. where's the coffee?

GertieWOW April 11th, 2002 09:05 AM

((((((( WillowWOW ))))))) Welcome to the boards !!! :D

WillowWOW April 11th, 2002 03:16 PM

Thank you

Thank you ((((Liam)))))... I oopsed LOL....((( CandleWOWW~GertieWOW~MotownWOW)))).....Here is some coffee and tea:drink:.....Now just sit back....look at the panorama of the Wood's.....Can you smell the rich pugnent soil?....feel the soft kiss of the wind on your skin?......listen to the melody of the woodland animals as they sing you a song...Open your mind and embrace....Have a great day

ChallengeWOW April 11th, 2002 09:13 PM

<font color=white size=8>SPACE SPACE SPACE SPACE</font>
awwwwwww..../me puts 'er feet up, tilts head back, closes eyes and relaxes....

WELCOME!! WELCOME!!

<font size=5><font color=maroon>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon>(((<font color=teal>(((<font color=maroon> (WillowWOW) </font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color>)))</font color></font size>

Nice place ya have here...

buggaboo April 12th, 2002 07:23 AM

Welcome Willow, absolutely love the serenty of your new place, and the view is magnificent....thank you.

:angelic: {{{{{{Willow}}}}}}}:angelic:

ScribbleWOW April 12th, 2002 01:54 PM

:hi: Willow! I've introduced myself before, but just the same, the :angelic: is here!

Had to pop in and leave a few :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: here and then I'm going to walk away :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

(Aurora Made me do it)

buggaboo April 12th, 2002 05:33 PM

Scribble, I thought you said you were going to walk away.....I saw you running out the door giggling and I knew instantly you had been up to no good......as usual.:cackle:

Here Willow, I've left you a pooper scooper for the chickens....:cackle:....much to Scribbles dismay, those chickens will fit in nicely here, they can be very relaxing to watch.;)

WillowWOW April 13th, 2002 05:00 AM

Thank you.....LOL

Thank You! :) (~(~( ChallengeWOW )~)~) thanks for the chocolate!:D :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :clap: (((((((( ScribbleWOW )))))))) Thanks for the chickens! :p I just love fried chicken. rofl :) (~*~(~*~( bugaboo )~*~)~*~) aw thank you for the pooper scooper sure makes cleaning up easier!:) :clap: :clap: :clap: Now I know that ScribbleWOW isn't the:angelic: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: Yet all the same, I just wanted to say Thank You So Very Much Now while you are here please kick off your shoes and relax. Let Mother Nature take your woes away.......while you hear the sounds of the waterfall...and feel the soft grass tickling your feet...../e leaves fresh fruit and some fried:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

ElfWOW April 13th, 2002 09:10 AM

Hello WillowWOW, love the woods :)

WillowWOW April 14th, 2002 03:53 PM

hi

:) (((((ElfWOW))))
Thank you for coming in! Great to see you here. I hope that the Woods was a relaxing visit for you. :) To me this is where I would rather be if I had a choice. Wishes of happiness and peace to all of you who visit the Woods. For my WOW sisters ((((((()))))))). Thank you for being the people you are today.
Have a good day.:)

WillowWOW April 15th, 2002 04:03 PM

Anti-Spam Trash Can

Just wanted to let you all know that the Anti-Spam Trash Cans are in place. Plus my furry friends will be watching rofl Have a great day.

DanceWOW April 15th, 2002 09:56 PM

Welcome to the Folders {{{{{Willow}}}}}