Women Online Worldwide

Women Online Worldwide (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/index.php)
-   WOW Chatrooms (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Crafts for crafters and non-crafters! (http://www.wowwomen.com/boards/showthread.php?t=609)

WillowWOW July 20th, 2003 12:48 AM

Crafts for crafters and non-crafters!

Hi :) to all of you who do participate in Craft Chat.

As well as those of you, who want to learn a new craft or share some knowledge.
This way we all can learn new techniques, short cuts as well as a new craft perhaps.
I do believe the Oldies are Goodies thing as well.
This will be the folder to give ideas for crafts. Or know what crafts we are doing or have done. So please join in and help other crafters and non-crafters learn something new or old as may be the case. I hope to see some of you for Craft Chat. :)
Thanks and Have a great time crafting! :)

Self January 25th, 2004 12:21 AM

BOO!!!!!

((((WillowWOW)))

Boo! I'm back and ready to craft! Miss all my friends here!Still have my "Gel-candle" :angelic: See you soon!

(((( All ))))

IRISH_EYES_99 January 25th, 2004 07:50 PM

((((((((((( Self )))))))))))))))))) Wonderful to see you back. :D
Woohooooo!!!!
Hope to see you soon in chat.
:cool: Self is back.. Yahoo!

Keep taking care of you you were missed.

curimind May 31st, 2006 11:54 AM

Getting started

How cool.....a whole space just for women. This is a great website it has so much information on it. I have just recently started exploring all the different resources on the web. I look forward to post more and chatting with everyone.

Sara;)

LiamFan! May 31st, 2006 06:26 PM

Hi Sara! Very nice to meet you...hope you enjoy the boards, and the chatroom.

kraftykid August 4th, 2008 04:19 PM

Hi Willow. I have hard a hard time getting into your chat. It took me awhile to find out the time and it say 9-9 so I figure it takes speed reading to be in there, so I am taking a class :-)

When I try to go the chat using the Icon above I get a big white page with a little tiny x in the left corner. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong and what time you meet.

((((((Willow))))))

WillowWOW August 6th, 2008 01:56 PM

((((((((((( KraftyKid )))))))) Well its on Wednesday nights from 9 to 10 p.m. EST in #WomensSpace as well as Manic Monday Chat I do on Monday Nights same time frame and room. If you have mIRC or Pirch or use java from here just make sure you register with NickServ which is easy. Dont forget there are other chats like NanaWOW"s Shampoo Corner on Friday Nights and DanceWOW's Trivia on Sunday nights. I believe the time frames are around 9 p.m. EST when it starts.
I want to apologize for missing last Monday nights chat. My computer took over an hour to get working. I had been doing scans and etc all that day. Yet it was still having issues. I hope to have these resolved in due time. The sooner the better.
Have a great day!:)

rosannehow November 1st, 2008 09:44 PM

What kinds of craft do you do?

WillowWOW November 3rd, 2008 01:43 PM

Types of Crafts

:boquet:(((((Roseannehow))))
Well I do many types of crafts. Some that I simply enjoy like crotcheting, weaving and sewing. Whereas others I learn to have understanding and to help others with whatever area they are having problems with. Then some are just for kids or teens to help with fundraisers i.e. the chocolate roses or to help a mom with a craft to keep the kids busy on rainy days. I will do my best to make a list and post it on here.
Hope to see you in chat!

Have a great day!:)

saviour2010 January 6th, 2009 09:58 PM

nice to meet you can we be friends now:cool:

rjsfeminist January 22nd, 2014 07:02 PM

Anyone else knit? While I've slowed down with knitting, I still find it relaxing...Must use up my huge stash of yarn that I bought when a local craft store closed...

crazymomma January 23rd, 2014 11:13 PM

Sorry Hon, with my hands I can't do an of that. I croched blankets for all my grandbabies but the last 2. started one for my youngest grandson but it hurts too much to do.

Jennifer23 June 6th, 2014 10:29 PM

Hi.

rjsfeminist March 9th, 2015 08:05 PM

I hear that, on the painful hands, crazymomma. When my hands are bothering me, it's hard to knit...

DACDjr January 16th, 2016 11:20 PM

Trying to find the post with the directions to make jell candles........ Help ... lol