View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2001, 05:24 PM   #12
DLC55
You owe me for this!

I'm with you tupi, I won't put in my weight, yet....BUT...I will the loss...which is another 3 lbs..taking me to 15 total so far. YEAH! I can also start in the gym at work as the doc cleared me Monday. No RA, its bursitis and the exercise should help as long as it's in moderation. We have this very old antique scale at work in the alcove that I use every Monday morning to weigh on..it's very accurate and agrees with the one at the doc's office. I love it when I break a 0 or a 5 and watch that arm slowly rise to the top

((((antiana)))) chocolate was the hardest thing for me to give up. I have to admit, I cheat every couple of weeks and go for the bar.... any other sweet is usually sugar free and as long as I can keep it from my son, I'm in good shape, lol!

Another thing that was hard, was sitting in front of this computer and not munching. I have found that as long as I keep a straw close by and the sugar free candies I found near, I'm not struggling as much as I first did.

The BEST thing is my son and sisters and dad. They are very supportive and push me to keep going by asking me how I'm doing, applaud my progress and my son makes sure he doesn't eat all my goodies!

My goal is 30 lbs by July. That's 1 lb a week for the next 16 weeks. I CAN do this right??? YES!
DLC55 is offline   Reply With Quote