View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2002, 04:53 PM   #7
Carissa

Almost perfect is how I would describe this wonderful woman who we were all blessed to know. I say almost perfect because she herself will tell you nobody is perfect. The only person I know that has learned from every other moment in her life, stopping in-between only to teach those of us who needed to learn. Whenever I would tell anyone about SheWhois it was always "she is the wisest person I've ever met" and my God that is an understatement! To me she had the voice and reason that you listened to..no in one ear and out the other when it came to her. The most important thing she has taught me was how to put life's most hurtful situations into perspective so that you can learn from them, let them go, and move on. Something that I needed in my life so I can grow into the woman that I am today. I love who I am now and I owe that all to her and I promise that I will pass that along to anyone who will listen. And maybe one day I will be almost as perfect as this almost perfect woman we all knew as she who is....

Rainbowzz, Thank you so much again for everything you have done. I admire your dedication and strength through out all of this...You are greatly appreciated and I love you. I'm here if you need me and I know many others are as well so please come to us when you need us...
Carissa/Bxbaby