View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2002, 10:52 PM   #12
Stophie

((((((((( Rainbowzz ))))))))))

I was not as fortunate as other roomies who had the distinct pleasure in knowing your mother. But in my family, when we lose a loved one we console each other with stories and memories. So I will tell you my memory. I don't get to come to WS very often and when I do I tend to keep to myself quite a bit. Shewhois came in once when I was there. It was obvious from the moment she entered that she was well-loved by all in the room who knew her. So, I sat and watched and participated in a little chat banter here and there. I can't tell you what was said, who was there, or what the topic was. All I do know is I was mesmerized by this woman. Her energy, her purposefulness, her self-confidence...well, it's hard to describe, but it all came thru the screen like nothing I had ever experienced in a chat forum before. She had a way with words that only those who were witness to could understand. She made me feel like part of the group even though I had never spoken to her prior to that day or since. I do know I was so overwhelmed (in a positive way) that I remarked about the effect she had on me afterwards.
My sincerest condolences on your loss and heaven's gain. My thoughts are with you, your family, and all who were touched by this wonderful woman.
Stophie is offline   Reply With Quote