Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2001, 02:08 PM   #22
wonder210

Stophie, do you have premonitions while you are awake too? I do, and sometimes they are very disturbing. Other times they are reassuring. I remember when I was pregnant with my first baby, I knew there were problems with her. I went into labor at six months and lost her, at home, alone. It was not a good experience. While I was pregnant with her, I got this "message" ( There's no way to describe what it really was. Call it a 'knowing', if you must.)that I would have another child and it would be a boy. When I was pregnant with him, I knew all would be well with him, even though I had toxemia and had him early. He only weighed 4 pounds, 13 ounces, and they told me he couldn't come home until he weighed 5 pounds. He came home with me at 4 pounds, 9 ounces, and now he weighs around 190. :-)

The one thing I have learned over the years is to listen to my dreams when I remember them, and to ask my subconcious what they mean. When you are ready to learn what a strange dream means, your subconscious will let you know- usually in a blinding flash. At least that's the way it's been for me.

wonder210 is offline   Reply With Quote