Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2002, 10:32 PM   #65
(((((( CAB ))))))) you have an angel in Heaven along with with your mom.

((((( Appletreewoman )))))) when I was a kid I had a recurring dream of falling into an endless place there were doors on the side.. I somehow knew If I went though the door I would die.Waking up from that dream my body would feel rigid for a few minutes. Thank God have not had that dream in years.

What scares me some of my dreams are things that will happen. For instance, when my oldest daughter was a sophomore in high school I dreamt she got hit by a car. Choosing not to tell her about the dream the next AM... That day she got hit by a car on the way home from school. My other two children and I were at their dentist in another city at the time. What a shock when I arrived home. The hospital had released her without me being there, Called the dr as soon as I could. She had a pinched nerve, fractured ankle, a lot of bruising. But otherwise ok
Perhaps if I had told her about the dream it wouldn't have happened. Who knows!!!

Sometimes think that dreams are for reasons.. some have purposes. Have you ever wondered about that????
Smiles are contagious. It's ok to pass them on. *
IRISH_EYES_99 is offline   Reply With Quote