View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2003, 11:14 AM   #4
RazberrieTart

<font color="321321"> ((((( Ab ))))) I have been in your shoes (and they're really cute, where did you get them ?? LOL ) and I know what you are going through. My best advice would be to make sure that this is definitely you. I have known some who want to just be attracted to women b/c they either don't like their husband or dont find him as stimlating as before. And yes, I agree, I have a 4 yr old, I didn't care one way or another about sex with mine after she was born.
Have you tried to find any lesbian associations near you ? Find someone to talk to, even a counselor ? Your husband might not take the news well (mine still doesn't) but you will be much happier leading your life the way you know is right for you and comfortable for you, and so will your little one. Being raised in a happy home with 2 women is far better than a sad one with a woman and a man.
Go slow. Go slow. Go slow. I can't emphasize this enough. And trust me, you don't have to run right out and have sex with the first woman that glances your way just to "prove" whether you are or not. You will just know.
And if nothing else, keep posting, ty here or the LesbianSpace folder in WOW chatrooms, there's lots of ppl that can give you listening ears
Good luck to you and your family. It will be a time of change
Hugs,
Tartie
ps..... I left my hubs in April of 2000 and he's STILL not used to the idea LOL
</font>
RazberrieTart is offline   Reply With Quote