Thread: Pet Peeves
View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2004, 02:04 PM   #38
brede
my new motorcycle
 
brede's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 574
Another pet peeve is when someone says they are going to do something and then they don't. Especially annoying is when they only do part of whatever they said.

I tease Gregr about being my 90% man. He always leaves 10% of anything he does unfinished! It's a good thing I'm a do-it-yourself person because I can finish up what he started!!!
__________________
I wanted to be a pirate, but I couldn't grow a beard and rum makes me giggle.
brede is offline   Reply With Quote