View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2004, 12:22 PM   #93
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Gee IRISH, after that I don't think there is much I can do better!! But, I'll try to put something together. Haven't wriiten in awhile ,so Please forgive me bing rusty.
ROSES ARE RED
Mary wiped the sweat from her brow as she slowly looked up at the sun. The florida "dirt" was hard to get past.
Sence moving to Florida about a year ago she found she had inhereted her grandfathers green thumb. Her grandmother told her she seemed to able to grow anything here! Sence grandpa's death 10 years ago the garden had not done well.
Mary finally got the last of the rose bushes in before the kids got back. the last being the red ones she knew her grandma would love.
A few months passed and the roses thrived. Just before her grandma left for her annual trip for New York, the roses started to bud.
Two months after that they got hit by the first bad hurricane of the year and had to leave home for their safty.
A few days later they returned to see what damage had been done.
To Mary's surprise and delight, her roses not only servived the storm, the red rose bush still had one large beautiful red flower glissening in the sun.