View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #45
brede
my new motorcycle

Well, I got my always wanted Christmas present last week. A 2004 Honda VTX 1300C motorcycle. And I gave Greg what he has always wanted: a 2005 Honda VTX 1800FF. I have always wanted a motorcycle. Last year, when we made a huge profit on the sale of our old house, I bought him the 1300 (paid in full!!!) This year I finally admitted that I had always wanted to learn to drive and own a motorcycle. We went back to our Honda guy and bought Greg his dream bike. Kind of a funny way to give Christmas presents, but we are both happy as little clams!

I really have nothing else that I want now, so will have to think up a new improbable gift! I would love to give Pirate the gift of time to be young and simply enjoy life. I'm hoping I will be able to do that, but it is really going to have to be his choice.

Great question! And I know exactly what you mean about leather. I've been learning how to make some things with leather and rain would not be good. The motorcycle leathers are the type that we can put a water proofing goop on, but that would ruin tradition native wear.