Thread: Dancing Anyone?
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2005, 08:58 AM   #23
JoJo
Born to Dance

I didn't think much of Joey from the get-go. He's too sloppy - no frame. I, too have a feeling that John and Charlotte will win the finals. They have a connection that none of the others have. Also, John looks like he's having fun. All the others look like me - that deer-in-the-headlights look. Kelly is really good, but she needs to work on her technique; she needs to find her style. She could be a good dancer...

I once had an opportunity to have a lesson with a pro. We worked on international rumba, and just for a split second, I felt that "connection." It was awesome - a feeling I'll never forget.

I've heard that there's going to be a new dance show and anyone can audition. My friends at work have asked me if I'm gonna "go for it." It's out of the question for 2 reasons: No partner, and I can't dance like I used to because of an injury. That's ok - I've had my time. I have 6 certificates, 2 metals, and 28 trophies to be proud of. I don't mean to brag, but this is the only accomplishment I've ever had. I'm a legend in my own mind!!!