View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #115
IRISH_EYES_99

You know Minty what you had with Peggy was, will always be special. While I've never had the pleasure of meeting either of you in person, the chats we had on the phone gave me an insight into both of you.
Yes Peggy had a wonderful laugh. Thinking of it makes me laugh. Let me tell you something that I learned from her. Her love for you and Sallvie was so strong. It was a genuine love.
Now she would be proud of you getting set to start college classes.
Peggy would want you to go forward, She told you so, she told me so.
Keep your head up, grieve as you must. Leave your heart open. You know Peggy would want that for you.
Take life one step at a time. Remember along with tears there is a lot of laughter in memories. You can celebrate her life, while living yours. She would love that. She loved you and Sallvie enough to want you to live your life the best way you know how.
Always remember you have friends who care. Friends that will listen and share your emotions.
What you need is not to be be put into a situation you feel uncomfortable with. Doing what you feel comfortable and ok with counts for a lot.
Take care of you and Sallvie. Life happens when we are not looking. Hugs for both of you..