View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:44 AM   #3
seo58

(((((((((Addie)))))))))

Hi there
I cannot and have never been able to eat bananas they give me heartburn along with acidy juices,along with other things. It has been decades since I have been able to enjoy a glass of orange juice.
No I haven't been tested for Celiacs disease but I have thought about asking about it. I though that was a problem with wheat products. Correct me if I am wrong. I can't eat veggies or fruit that have anything to do with a seed like veggie nor can I eat anything with skins veggie or fruit, it goes right through me. Even peanut butter sandwhiches have been doing a number on me lately. I can't eat anything fiborous either, including Metamucil. I am a person who has always loved her veggies from the time of a tot and that was far to many years ago to want to admit and that is upsetting that I can't eat them. I am going to try to make arrangements for a "nice" hospital visit for Febuary 4th. I don't want to end up like my father, his mother and my mother's father with part of her intestines taken out.
Thank you for your input.
luv ya Addie
seo58 is offline   Reply With Quote