Thread: Missing mom
View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2008, 12:03 PM   #29
NotcrazyJoJo

Everyone I need your support. You see on Aug. 7th I was raped in a kroger bathroom because I am a lesbian. I was so freaked out and scared I did not tell anyone till about a week ago. I went to the obgyn this past thursday and I am pregnant. Due date May 15. I took a home test when I did not start and it came out negative. But the blood test says I am. My GF has been very supportive and loving thru all this. She will be by my side no matter what happens. I am just in knots on what to do. I don't believe in abortion. It is not this baby's fault this happened. But then I don't know that I can carry a baby for nine months and then give him/her away. I don't know that I can have this baby and not think about what happen and how this child was concieved every time I see his/her face. I don't know how to tell my kids. My Gf says if I choose to keep this baby she will support my decision, and be a parent to this child. She put her hand on my belly last night and we prayed that God will give us the strength to do what is right by this innocent baby growing inside of me. So please keep us in your prayers and thoughts. Thank you all for your kind words and support. Hugs to everyone.