View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:39 AM   #124
IRISH_EYES_99

Fran passed away from her pain March 22, 2009. I was with her up until a few hrs before she passed. Her husband said, "I think she was waiting for you to give her the ok."
Deep in my heart there is knowledge that it was the best for her. The pain, suffering, & uncomfortableness of it all passed from her.

Find myself wanting to call her up. Tell her what's happening. Our grandsons started high school Monday. My oldest granddaughter & her granddaughter started Middle school on Monday. Damn we should be able to talk about it.

Have been in touch with a few of her kids. Especially her daughter. When she feels like taking to her mom, she calls me. We chat for awhile. So glad she feels comfortable enough to call.

Have been staying in touch with her hubby too. We got together a few times. He'll be back here in a few weeks then we will go out to dinner again. Billy, my husband, & I. Billy has promised that we will stay in touch, that what Fran would want. He has been our friend for over 40 yrs, can't get away now. He's stuck with us.

Ok now it's time to say goodnight/ goodAM .. sweet dreams.