View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2010, 11:25 AM   #9
domeknoweverything17

Just Do It

My situation is similar but also very different. I'm not having any problems with my husband. We've been together for 5 years , married 2 of the 5. We moved to my husbands home town in Europe after we married and I stayed there for 2 years in complete isolation from the rest of the world. I thought I was happy. We enjoy each others company BUT I have recently come to realize that my husband is keeping me like a pet. We don't have any friends, he likes to keep me to himself. He buys me things and thinks we should be happy. We hardly ever have sex and it wasn't until I moved back to the states that I realized that my marriage wasn't "normal."
The plan was to move back, get a job, do my husbands immigration and reunite. Everything was going perfectly until I got a job and met this wonderful man. I feel like my heart is waking up. My feelings for him are so intense that I can't handle it. He knows that I am married but he really likes me too. We would never do anything to jeopardize my marriage plus he has a child and his child's mother to deal with but I am absolutely torn.
Now as the day that me and my husband will reunite comes closer I am filled with dread. This man and I talk more and are steadily spending more and more time together. Lately we've been finding reasons to touch, calling and texting each other. I can feel the boundaries eroding but I don't know how far I want to take it with this other man.
For now I just do what comes easy. I don't go out of my way to see this man from work, though lately he has been going out of his way to see me. I know there could be something very nice there, in the very least I would enjoy the sex. I've made up my mind that if it comes to that I will do it, that is, until my husband enters the states. But for now I can not imagine leaving my husband for this man, regardless of how strong my feelings are, that I haven't know for even a year.
So I guess I have decided on the affair. I hate to keep secrets from my husband but I have brought up the ideal of an open marriage with him various times. I just need more sex and affection than my husband is willing or capable of giving me. I don't want to leave my husband and start over because I feel that my husband is the only man who comes close to understanding and accepting me for who I am. BUT you only have one life to live and when you find love I feel it's worth taking advantage of.