View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2010, 09:43 AM   #2
Lingerie Goddess
Lingerie Goddess's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NYC & South Beach Miami
Posts: 16
You need to get a lawyer to help you with this. There should be free legal help available if you contact your local BAR association and ask them for lawyers who can do pro-bono work. Sorry to hear, that is awful- a daughter needs to be with her mother. You have rights-don't give up.
Lingerie Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote