Thread: Is sex.....?
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:44 PM   #13
mouellett

Sounds to me like you still haven't found an answer... Also, after reading some of your other posts, it sounds like there's more involved in your not having sex than your religious views. You sound insecure and scared. I'm sorry. Sex is not horrible. The pain the first time is minimal - in fact, I don't even remember the pain. I never believed that there would be 'the one', that any man would ever love me, or that I would be in a loving lasting relationship. I'm not sure why, I just didn't. I've had several long term relationships and am currently with the man I intend to spend the rest of my life with. Sex has taken many forms over the years, but becomes more and more amazing every year with my dearest because of how much we are able to share about ourselves.

I have to agree with Tammy when she said that you seem to have created a monster in your own mind about sex. You should talk to a counselor (of any form), because it seems that you've created such a fear about having sex that you will probably push any man that trys to get close to you away out of fear. You need to deal with your fears before you can open yourself up to love and be loved. I pray that you will find peace with your fears... sex is wonderful, especially when you're in love with the man you're having sex with.

My prayers are with you.
mouellett is offline   Reply With Quote