Thread: abused
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5
You need to inform authorities about this and try and speak to any women forum. Tell your parents about it or your sister someone needs to be involved. Also go back to India if its truly bad. This man does not deserve you by his side if he is abusive. There are ways you just need to be more brave and open about it.
amy4friend is offline   Reply With Quote