Thread: abused
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2010, 03:49 PM   #5
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suburb of Philly
Posts: 6
Hi ramikamimi

I am sorry for your situation. I am a certified Domestic Violence counselor and ran a support group for several years. In case of an emergency always call the police.

There are shelters just for women of DV. They can help is many ways. Please call the 800# and speak with someone. They really do care. 1-800-220-8116 (24/7)
MsFlo is offline   Reply With Quote