View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2010, 09:45 AM   #2
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

It would highly depend on the individual. The education we receive in school is for the general. From that the strengths and weaknesses are discovered. It also shows that a special unique teacher will take the time to help that individual not the general. Yet also good response from those around us makes us strive to achieve more. Hence, its what you can do for yourself. Hardest part, is knowing your weaknesses and improving them. Yes its attainable. Needless to say, with the new nonsense about mainly in regards to the school my children attended that abounds. Yet its also the parents who can help or destroy any possible future for their offsprings. Needless to say, I am happy that in some small way, I was able to make that apparent with my children. Now its up to them since they are grown to move onward. While I hope that there is an avenue for me to do the same.
Have a great day!